Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Web Finance Ltd - iii.biz

i am not admin

Link : https://iii.biz

Features: DDoS protection, SSL with extended validation, Dedicated server/IP, Unique design, Unique script, Registered company

The WEB FINANCE LTD is registered company in United kingdom. Company registration number : 7844124.We are Financial Advisers in london,our company is listed in business directory Scoot.co.uk as Financial Advisers.Also our company is listed in Dun & Bradstreet with DUNS,No: 217547666. We worked with numerous corporate companies.Our expert team invest funds in many markets like Forex,Domain Investment,Internet Marketing,Software Marketing etc..,to provide constant and risk free profit.To achieve this,we spilt investment in many market.Our investment strategies is much more powerful than other investment companies. In our 10 years experience our experts managed millions of dollars and make our clients constant profit without fail.

PLANS:

2.5% daily for 120 days

Principal Return: Yes

Charging: 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Referral: 6%

Withdrawal: Instant

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://iii.biz

• 3 weeks later...

Webfinance was paying instantly for couple of days but now when i tried to request payment i could not get it, instead admin has put the message that due to security issues the payouts are disabled and will post the updates in 48 hours.It clearly states that this site is on the way to scam.

well, I am not an investor of this program, but have heard that there is issue with the payment system now, that is really unfortunate that this new program that paid for only for three weeks now has got issues with the payments, MNO and other monitors moved the status to PROBLEM, hopefully, it will start paying soon.

@archu7

Hope is a dangerous thing to keep in hyips, 90% sites after showing problem status don't come back so i already started counting this site as scam and have no expectations at all.Admin did not even care to send a mail regarding current situation.

@archu7

Hope is a dangerous thing to keep in hyips, 90% sites after showing problem status don't come back so i already started counting this site as scam and have no expectations at all.Admin did not even care to send a mail regarding current situation.

I wonder if it is still too fast to label this website as scam. I am still holding onto some hopes on this website. If it does collapse now, I wonder if anyone has hit BEP at all, because I doubt the website has been online for 40 days already

well, this site seems to have gone for good, usually scam programs though they stop to pay stay online expecting fresh funds to the program, unfortunately, iii.biz turned to scam, in just three weeks, leaving investors in big loss. thread moved to scam folder.