Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

permanentfund - permanentfund.net

I Am Not Admin

Welcome To Permanent Fund LTD

Who we are!

For more than 6 years, Permanent Fund LTD has been a leader in Traditional Markets,Import/Export and International Industrial Projects. A leader in technology, a leader in customer service and a leader in value. Today at PF LTD, investors have the Trading Tools and Services they need to take control of their investing needs. PF LTD is proud to provide premium service and Deeply Discounted Commissions to investors of all trading styles and we hope to continue to exceed our customers' expectations by providing the best price, the best service and the best technology.

Make Investment:

3% Daily For 45 Calendar Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 3.00

3.5% Daily For 45 Calendar Days!

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 3.50

4% Daily For 45 Calendar Days!

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 4.00

JOIN NOW

• 2 months later...

affiliate commision of this site is quite good, 4% such as the stable amount for many investors in this site and minimum deposit here is good and many people could reach it and until now they reached about 596 days or it means they already online for more than 1 year, that is surely a good performance with the plan they have now :D

the commission rate of the site is quite good for make any networking channel because 4% is just below the natural value of 5%. So we can able to gain better commission from our downline's deposit. We can follow daily market update like forex and stock. Plans are good that we can use this program for some period, but never try to stay here over 15 days - unless they pay regularly. Because their daily RoI has 50% extra benefit from a natural figure of 2%.

permanentfund still paying many investors until now , the other good thing is this site today reached 599 days :D, just some days before they reached 2 years of online, i think this one is one of the elite hyip site that choosen by many investors now also they listed in many good monitors.

600 days running and paying. I'm frustrated now. I make laugh of this site when its still new and now its prove me wrong that this site do last. In fact if I only invest in here when I first know about this site I can reach 300% bep in here more or less already. But sad thing is that my fears of losing money I give more weight that the guts feel of taking risk and invest in here.

Last payment proof of 27th April can be found around, I have noticed only few monitors tell us that the life time of the program is more than 600 days but many monitors started to list them around two hundred days ago, or six months for now, so I think this mid term program can still be good at this stage for minimum risk.

I think this program already became an elite. Because all monitors gave them legit certificate after having 3% daily RoI scheme. We can see many monitors with some popular one where they told us that this site is running over a year or closing to touch a year. As they are performing a good job so we can leave our important money in this program - hopefully it should be safe in here.

600 days running and paying. I'm frustrated now. I make laugh of this site when its still new and now its prove me wrong that this site do last. In fact if I only invest in here when I first know about this site I can reach 300% bep in here more or less already. But sad thing is that my fears of losing money I give more weight that the guts feel of taking risk and invest in here.
awsh! So sorry for the bad you bad luck you had here in the investment site and now you might be at risk investing here now.

Last payment proof of 27th April can be found around, I have noticed only few monitors tell us that the life time of the program is more than 600 days but many monitors started to list them around two hundred days ago, or six months for now, so I think this mid term program can still be good at this stage for minimum risk.

i think that is because they just added that hyip monitors soon after this site already gain more popularity from the god performance they made and it seems now mostly people like to invest here even this site already old enough, so far i still think they are still worthy to make invest here

Hmm so you mean that this one has stayed up to 600 days. Some monitors tends to show 200 days and am confuse weather they do pay monitors to increase their lifetime durations. Anyway its good they are still paying up as the plan here states. For me i dont think i will be investing here for now

I think this is what happen. This site started 600 days ago. then its turn to scam and after few months its return. When the site starts paying again those old hyip monitoring site simply chance the status to paying again. While does new hyip monitoring site just add this site in its return and treated that site as a new site.

I know one case that its happen in goldpoll. The site turn to scam and its listed scam. After few months the site return claiming to be owned by new admin and the site is back paying again.

Oh so i guess thats why the lifetime tends to reach 600 days paying up. Anyway since its paying up recently, i think members need to stare up and make enough profit before it actually turns scam for the second time again. Its great to see payment proof from them and hopefully they will stay longer

But guess what? I see about 10 hyip monitoring site that has this site paying status until now. Just check goldpoll and its still paying status in goldpoll. I guess theirs really conflicting news about the status of this site. I really don't understand how this site become stable and paying until now. I guess what this site is doing is selective paying in one given time. I don't know this is just my speculation.

Hmm so you mean that this one has stayed up to 600 days. Some monitors tends to show 200 days and am confuse weather they do pay monitors to increase their lifetime durations. Anyway its good they are still paying up as the plan here states. For me i dont think i will be investing here for now

i wondering if you truly check hyip monitors that monitoring this site with your own eyes, look this site already online for 600 days and still paying until now, they are not paying hyip monitors to increase their lifetime durations, about the other hyip monitors that have 200 days in their list, it is because they just monitoring them when this site already paying for 400 days. if you check this site again you will find out they have a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them include Goldpoll.