Start

$ 3 - $ 100

Master

$ 101 - $ 1,000

Profi

$ 1,001 and more

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://jackpay.net

its news. So some hyip monitoring site listed jackpay as waiting. Because its still not ge paid because they only invested either yesterday or today. So right now I suggest if you want to gamble you invest now. Also try to find a hyip monitoring site that gives rcb so that you can earn back some of your investments right away.

• 1 month later...

jackay has also stop paying investor if you care to know, i just found out that they have stop paying so i will advice investor to stay away from the program.though the program didnt gain much popularity but i guess still need to be told that they are not paying again.

so far this program still paying the members without any problem, even the script is simple but the ROI plan they have is quite stable too, so i think that is the reason why this program still paid at the moment and it seems they have AP too, with that we can minimize the risk of being scammed by this site

Latest payment proofs of 10th April are available on forums, so far so good, this program has been paying for around two months successfully, currently, there is not much monitors listing this one, and those non famous monitors that have been listing might not brought a good popularity for this program yet.

Latest payment proofs of 10th April are available on forums, so far so good, this program has been paying for around two months successfully, currently, there is not much monitors listing this one, and those non famous monitors that have been listing might not brought a good popularity for this program yet.

the problem for me is not in the date of last payment made only , but also the crazy minimum deposit which is $100 , it is not proper at all . the admin should to change this minimum deposit .

already listed in 15 hyip monitors, but one of them have problem status, while the other have scam status, but mostly still have paying status, and i see some payment proof of this site posted by some monitors in MMG and the minimum deposit is something that could be tricky, because it will make site stable or only admin trick to get more money before run away