Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sibet - sibet.uk.com

1 Day program

Daily profits will be 10% from today's daily percent applied to the invested amount.

10 Days program

Daily profits will be 15% each day from today's daily percent applied to the invested amount.

60 Days program

Daily profits will be 60% each day from today's daily percent applied to the invested amount.

120 Days program

Daily profits will be 80% each day from today's daily percent applied to the invested amount.

240 Days program

Daily profits will be 90% each day from today's daily percent applied to the invested amount.

http://www.sibet.uk.com/ref/zeusgold

Well at least this program is with different concept

ROI is not fixed, they daily post todays return and you get a percent 10-90 of that percent

Daily percent is between 1-4% as i see in history.

Now suppose todays percent is 3% you for one day depsoit you get 10% of today percent that is .3% of your invested amount.

Longer term deposit have more roi - like 240days deposit get 90% of today percent.

Looks can be sustained for longer - but would not it be difficult for many to understand.

Registration Service Provided By: Enom, Inc

Visit: www.enom.com

Domain name: sibet.com

Registrant Contact:

Partee Family

Sanders Partee ()

Fax:

12 Franklin St.

Alexandria, VA 22314

US

Administrative Contact:

Partee Family

Sanders Partee (sanders@partee.com)

+1.7035492050

Fax:

12 Franklin St.

Alexandria, VA 22314

US

Technical Contact:

Partee Family

Sanders Partee (sanders@partee.com)

+1.7035492050

Fax:

12 Franklin St.

Alexandria, VA 22314

US

Name Servers:

ns3.hostsvr.com

ns4.hostsvr.com

Creation date: 04 Aug 2000 15:51:54

Expiration date: 04 Aug 2011 19:51:00

Ok i checked them a little. And they are really impressive. Need to find out more. The creation date year 2000 is impressive. This we are not so used to in the hyip world. but for sure im interested :)

The plans is really as there is a bet going on. I do not get rich but i could reach a little income from this.

The stats is waiting in goldpoll, hyipexplorer. And on the site i founded the last payout the 11th. So im gonna wait until monday and look around a little. In anyway its $10,00 and im not gonna joke around with the money i need for christmas:) So im waiting some days more and also look for a good rcb offer..if there ever will come up any:) Cos on the site i didnt find any ref comission....

Ok the min withdrawal amount is $5.00 thats pretty high for an investment of $10.00

And a withdrawal fee of 4%.

Mmm, well they don't make the charges hidden which gives them reputation. However, is the 4% withdrawal applicable across all payment systems? For sure, I also am interested in this one.

yes i think the payment processor fee is for all processors. Its stated in the faq: the withdrawal fee is 4%. So that counts for all processors...

In anyway ive been sleeping and this morning I decided im in. Better early the late...well early the domain is since 2000....

Im gonna go for the $10.00, and leave it for the time being. Always gaming so to say. After 3 months if all is ok. I hope i made myself a little amount. Need to make a account how much it could give in roi.

Domain expires in 8 month left and i guess this is good time to admin to run off. Although already online since Aug 2000, I never heard this investment program before. I also not see it in many forum or hyip monitor site. whatever it, I hope this program will last long and admin site extend their domain registered.

Registered domain name: sibet.com

Current domain name : sibet.uk.com

this is strange...

Mmm, well they don't make the charges hidden which gives them reputation. However, is the 4% withdrawal applicable across all payment systems? For sure, I also am interested in this one.

I agree this is though good that they have clearly specified about the 4% charges applicable to withdrawal

but even then i dont see any justification for the reason of these charges when no other hyip do so.

• 2 weeks later...

I still havent found any extra additional information about the site. So im gonna try this one out. Hyipexplorer has it in there list of investments. Its a slow earner...but at least there stats is paying.. What I do like with the site is that you can exchange LR USD to LR EUR. So it will be much more profitable in the end for me to send the money thru a exchanger after to my bank here in eu :)

Well im not sure yet, this one will be a very small earner but maybe steady...

The min for to withdraw is $5.00 thats almost a lot if you make the accounting of 4% fee for withdrawal too. And in the faq now i saw this question:

Will i get my principal back when the program ends?

Yes, you will not get your principal back.

yes, you will not???

I have sended a support ticket. Cos i do not understand if i will or will not get my principal back...

Because if a launvh the 24 day plan with 10.00$ and there is now principal back after 24 hours meaning i loose out big....

The plan is 10% for example out of the daily earning of 1.9% for the 24 hours plan...i had a plan going in 24 hours plan once a day until im satisfied with the return...and put the roi in the longterm program.

But now im a bit confused.

Since the hyip doesn't offer standard return rate but which varies based on the daily percentage gives the site a most practical approach and makes it more sustainable

Also iam amazed to find the site offering a wide range of payment processor enabling investors from different part of world to actively participate using the payment method convenient to them