Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HoldingsTrade - holdingstrade.net

I can say my investment experience with this program has been successful so far, it was a $10 I invested and so far, the completed withdrawals value in my account is a total of $11.70, so I am not only reached BEP but also in a little profit as of today, and the profits here onwards will be clear profit on investment until the term expires.

Latest news update from the program as on 20th March regarding the tracking of our investments !

Track Your Investments with our Partner

Dear Member of HoldingsTrade,

For the past month, we have been in talks with an interesting new service that has appeared in this industry just a few months ago.

Let me first begin by asking you “How do you keep track of all your online investments?” Common answers would be excel or the old school pen and paper.

TrackEgg is a free service that allows anyone to keep track of their investments online with absolute ease! This service was created specifically for the online investing industry and supports every kind of program type. All calculations are done automatically for you and they are summarized in fancy graphs, charts and tables. Each member will also be able to automatically display all their programs’ referral links in one page, making it easy for you to build your downline and share your portfolio.

After looking over this service and speaking with the TrackEgg owner, we have decided that this is a fantastic tool to share with our investors.

TrackEgg has become our official partner in offering this service and we would like to encourage our members to check it out.

The owner is extremely helpful and responsive, so don’t hesitate to shoot him any questions.

Find below the link for our project in TrackEgg:

http://trackegg.com/splash/programs/holdingstrade/

P.S. Be sure to watch their fantastic short one-minute video on their website

Have a great week ahead!

Best Regards. HoldingsTrade Team

holdingstrade is paying for 45 days more or less. Its really promising site. And I'm little surprise that this site is paying for more than a month. SInce I don't see any banners of holdingstrade. I thought this site will not going to last this long. I wonder how this site gets investors when its not really well advertise.

holdingstrade is paying for 45 days more or less. Its really promising site. And I'm little surprise that this site is paying for more than a month. SInce I don't see any banners of holdingstrade. I thought this site will not going to last this long. I wonder how this site gets investors when its not really well advertise.

Regarding advertising, this program has advertised well enough on TG as well as here on DMT too in their beginning and on TG we can see the HT ad banner frequently, this was a sticky thread too on TG forum, I remember, but not now, anyway, I think I am lucky to be it's investor and I should have invested more than a $10 in the beginning itself instead of a minimum of $10.

I have made a withdrawal request for $1.20 today few hours ago which was processed within just two hours of waiting period, I can say, this is a fast paying program as well as surely paying site, every now and then I will be applying for payments, weekly twice or thrice and get paid faster.

Latest news update from the program as on 23rd March regarding the change in compounding !

Change in Compounding for New Investments

Dear Members of Holdings Trade,

This is to inform that, from 03-23-2012 the compounding for new investments will be allowed only up to 30% which means, if you put 30% compounding, you can withdraw 70% if your daily earnings and the remaining 30% will be reinvested into your deposit.

NOTE: ALL PREVIOUS INVESTMENTS WILL HAVE THE OLD COMPOUNDING RATES.

This is done for the best interest of our investors.

We would like to express our gratitude to all the investors who has invested in our program so far. We are looking forward for an amazing relationship together.

If you have any questions, you can always contact our support department here: https://holdingstrade.net/support.php

Best Regards Holdings Trade Team

• 3 weeks later...

HT has been moved to Waiting status on MNO. Here is the latest update from the program left on Facebook:

An update to let you know that we have completed most of the work and will be back online in few hours. All your payments will be processed once we are back online. Thanks for the patience and do not believe any stupid claims from any one.

i see about 2 hyip monitors put this site in scam list, here , and here , it seems that is the impact of that thing and now i see many HYIP monitors put this site in the problem status and i also cannot find any payment proof about this site, and if you want to invest better to reconsider until it paying again