Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Acic - Acic.us

i am not admin

Link : http://acic.us

Start 03.02.12

ACAPITAL INVEST CORPORATION was created in 2010 by a group of likeminded businessmen and traders with backgrounds in commodities trading, hedge fund managing, Forex trading and more. These people coming together led to several advantages. Financial resources were pooled, business horizons widened and new investment opportunities identified and taken advantage of in a manner that had been unavailable for each individual participant of the newly created organization.

We offer a wide range of investment tools to our clients, but our current focus is on providing excellent services in the area of our core expertise – foreign exchange market. The shift towards extensive Forex trading occurred in 2011 after ACAPITAL INVEST CORPORATION secured a deal giving us access and exclusive rights to use the one-of-a-kind trading strategy which had been proven on thousands of real money accounts in the previous months.

This strategy is our most valuable asset. It is a system conceived by a group of top traders whose professionalism and business intuition made them financially independent years ago. Having acquired this battle-tested Forex strategy in 2011, we enhanced some of its key components which in turn allowed ACAPITAL INVEST CORPORATION to build on its strengths and avoid falling into the pitfall of going through the motions and settling for subpar profit margins. We invest our own and our clients’ funds on a daily basis, and the strategy evolves with every trade we make. Instead of charging exorbitant management fees, we emphasize investor satisfaction. Over 72% of our first-time depositors choose to reinvest both the interest and the principal amount.

PLANS:

A1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 0.90

Calculate your profit >>

A2

Plan 1 $301 - $1,000 1.10

Calculate your profit >>

A3

Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,000 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

A4

Plan 1 $5,001 - $10,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

Payment system:

LibertyReserve

PerfectMoney

Referal bonus:

3% from deposit

Link : http://acic.us

When i looked at the investment plans i thought all are long term and give daily ROI but when i looked at term its in hours.Which makes this site short term.I liked the way admin presented this hyip,everything looks neat but i am not sure whether such plans will work for long time or not.

This site have unlimited terms. So you could invest here long term or short term depends on you. Your first withdrawal would 72 hours after you have been invested here. With 0.9% daily, you could not earn more here if you target a short term investment only. To see your money grow, i guess you should invest big amounts.

the display is nice and the program is on offer is also quite interesting but you have to see this hyip site has only one monitoring and monitoring of the mean is also still do not know the status of this hyip site so do not be reckless for us to invest here if we do not want to lose our money

• 1 month later...

This program has been paying for 47 days now and we can find the latest payment proofs of 20th March around, but currently, I am not able to access this site, it seems the site is down at the moment, that can be the reason few monitors have moved it's status to problem today.

Site opens just fine for me, no issues. But seems they lack SSL cert, although apparently here is hasn't slowed down the business when considering the program being monitored for 47 days, and the last payments being processed today. The plans are a bit different from "normal" since they have no fixed end, so investors can just leave their funds there as long as they wish. However, the daily ROI is very small in the initial plan, and even the bigger plans may very well have too small ROI for most investors. But with those, the program should be sustainable for long time, so this can be a safe investment.

The design of the program is very nice, the admin should have considered to install SSL for this program, the first two plans, A1 and A2 have quite nice feature of $1 minimum and of course all the four plans have indefinite term so the principal will be locked forever and we can keep getting paid for as long as the site pays.

well, first this site have attractive design and from what i see the script seems the unique one and it seems the payment that they have now become instant but i see they listed in more than 5 hyip monitors now, and all of them listed this program as paid program, and one of them is goldpoll

I think we can take their 3% ref. commission. Because we can explore our networking capabilities and bring many active depositors under our downline. As 3% ref. level is just below of natural value, so there will be a change of get credit. After get credit we may able to invest our total amount. But I can not support their lifetime maturity because no hyip can stay for life.

• 2 weeks later...

We hope that each and every admin should get touch of us, so expect their daily update may occur regularly. But we can not find any latest news even any single update at their FaceBook page. Where FB is the best possible way to get connect with friends and authority. We expect that admin should make some special offer and give update at their FB page.