Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalfxmoney - Globalfxmoney.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.globalfxmoney.com

Working with Globalfx Money inc. Investment has been like working with an extension of our family business. Globalfx Money inc. strong business ethics and integrity is top notch and has made our working relationship very

Plan :

1.60%

Daily

Min. Deposit: $10

Max Deposit: $500

Interest: 1.60% Daily

Interest Days: 150

Choose Now

Gold

1.80%

Daily

Min. Deposit: $501

Max Deposit: $2000

Interest: 1.80% Daily

Choose Now

Platinum

2.00%

Daily

Min. Deposit: $2001

Max Deposit: $5000

Interest: 2.00% Daily

Choose Now

Diamond

2.50%

Daily

Min. Deposit: $5001

Max Deposit: $10000

Interest: 2.50% Daily

Choose Now

Bonanza

3.00%

Daily

Min. Deposit: $10000

Max Deposit: No limit

Interest: 3.00% Daily

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.globalfxmoney.com

well, this site is not listed in any HYIP monitor but i must admin from the template and script that they used it is the unique one. and the rate that they have is good enough and sustainable for themselves. i find out this program already online for more than 2 weeks

how do I trust this hyip site? I do not see monitoring hyip invest in hyip sites this. so I should be more cautious to invest here because it is very scary when I lost 10 dollars. I'd better choose other than I get a permanent loss

You cannot see rating page listed on the website but you can check its status simply by searching this site on Allhyipmonitors site.Just google it and you will be able to find it.There are not many monitors invested here and only 1 of them showing paying status so before making a spend i suggest you to wait for a week.