Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hundredfifty - hundredfifty.com

quangnam52335

What ?! The pay per referral click is really $0.00 ? Well , i guess its non-sense to gain referrals in this site because you will earn nothing here even if they are active ( maybe except if you upgrade your membership ; but investing/upgrading is risky ) . There's nothing on this site that will attract members to join their site .

this is funny, there are no payment for the referral click, so it means we dont need to refer other members because we would only waste time inviting them but not receiving anything. and the minimum ads per day is only 10 and basing on the rate it is very low leaving us to nothing because we can only request payout when we have 4$, what if ew get bored from it, then we wont do it anymore.

I guess so. Its weird but I think theirs a reason behind it. For example if we upgrade then I guess that's the time we going to receive referrals earnings? Although I doubt it too. I think its better that we just going to find a much establish ptc than this one. Theirs just too many uncertainties in here.