Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

egyptionbux - egyptionbux.com

quangnam52335

Lets me guess? This site is from egypt? lols. I guess this site has combination of three words. egypt, option, and bux. I'm from philippines. So if I open my own ptc it would be philiptionbux. Sound good too. lols. I will give this site an average life span. That if this site will going to pay. Because I'm sure their will be many eyptians who going to join this site.

Well , i notice that most of the ptc generated by buxhost have the same offers , mostly having $0.01 per click and $4 minimum payout , and have 4+ limited ads . It looks unattractive to me and not so competitive among thousands of ptc sites existing .

well i agree with you in some point such as that it is generated with same buxhost but i think not all of them have the same payment rates. but commonality with the bux is that they offer upgrades for free.

Actually right now I don't think its worth it even to try this site. Its just that theirs just too many ptc site that turn to scam than right now the best way to earn in ptc site it to look for aurora type ptc. At least we can have a greater chance that to click in a bux type ptc. But buttomline though is that its still in the hand of egyptionbux.