Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liberforex - liberforex.com

I am not Admin.

At LiberForex we are focused on one constant goal - create value: value for our clients, our partner and ourselves, more than just execution of trades, we are committed to develop and are continually working to ensure a seamless customer experience. We are proud to provide premium service and lucrative investment program to investors all over the world and we hope to continue to exceed our customers' expectations.

BASIC

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BASIC $1 - $99 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

ADVANCED

ADVANCED $100 - $499 1.90

Calculate your profit >>

ELITE

ELITE $500 - $999 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

PRIME

PRIME $1,000 and more 2.50

REGISTER HERE: http://www.liberforex.com/system/?a=signup

Nice that this site has 1 dollar minimum. That means its affordable to most posters. But same time its sad that this site is running because I'm sure its not going to sustain itself. I don't think this site is going to be a paying hyip for a three months. If this site really want to be popular then admin at least spend few dollars in renting banners space in selected ptp forums.

DDOS protection provided by BlockDOS is a good feature of this program, and the professional look of the site is another great asset for it, it would be nice if there will be few monitors added on the site in order to have the status up to date and revealed to their clients.