Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World Wide Forex Project - Wwfxp.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: World Wide Forex Project

banner468x60.gif

WWFXP is the young ambitious team of experienced professionals, successfully working in the FOREX market. Dealing with the “sharks” of business we acquired valuable experience and made a decision to join forces. At the present time we provide a wide range of investment and consulting services for the starters and the experienced speculators at Forex. Our team is a group of consultants, whose combined efforts are aimed at gaining more profit for our company and our customers.

Started Jan 20, 2012

Investments Plans

1.3% Daily, Term 30 days, Compounding: No, Payment: Daily

1.4% Daily, Term 45 days, Compounding: Yes, Payment: Daily

1.6% Daily, Term 60 days, Compounding: Yes, Payment: daily

1.8% Daily, Term 90 days, Compounding: Yes, Payment: daily

2% Daily, Term 100 days, Compounding: Yes, Payment: daily

2.5% Daily, Term 110 days, Compounding: Yes, Payment: daily

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3%

-Professional Management Team

-Minimum Deposit $20

-Daily Payment

-Unique design

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

wwfxp.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

I am in, will support here later.

Date : 2012-19-01 20:26:58

From/To Account : U4694407 (WWFXP)

Amount : -50.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 82363300

Memo : Deposit to wwfxp.com User richinvestmonitor

professional design and script , this hyip site started to give us profitable investments . according to its plans I think we can get extra investment if we use the second plan in our investment . the admin of this site is very active as we see alot of news from the admin

20 dollars minimum is some how high for me. 20 dollars it the half of my total earning in ptp forum posting. Actually about 40% more or less of my total ptp earnings. Since I earn about 50 dollars a month in ptp posting alone. but anyway. I think I can manage to take one 30 days plan.

The most encouraging thing about this program is that it has a COMODO licensed SSL script and protection from DDOS.Moreso offering a reasonable ROI makes the program much more appealing but sincerely a minimum deposit of $25 is too high to put into just an investment program.

This site looks very decent to me but it will take some time being popular amongst investors since the minimum spend is 20$ which is not affordable to everyone.Investment plans are reliable and admin provides the maximum security for our accounts which is a plus point.

professional design and script , this hyip site started to give us profitable investments . according to its plans I think we can get extra investment if we use the second plan in our investment . the admin of this site is very active as we see alot of news from the admin

@dewek yes I agree with you the admin is feeding members with current update and news abaut their progres,and this is the best any member should expect from an hyip...low and moderate ROI i guest this program will last,thank you pals...