Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SolidMutual - SolidMutual.com

i am not admin

Link : http://solidmutual.com

Solid Mutual is a diversified investment and wealth management company that comprises of Forex Traders, Webmasters, Venture Capitalists, and Business Managers. Our main point of interest and area of focus is credit and loan financing. Our SM Trades Ltd enterprise strives to be the virtual expansion of our core business which is developing warehousing and tracking solutions for logistics companies. Ergo we do participate in CFD markets such as Foreign Exchange, EBullion and Precious Metal Trading. We have and are constantly hiring traders who have a near-perfect trading score-sheet and record of risk-reward ratio, to ensure continued growth and profit. We also cyclically use automated trading programs or "Trading Robots". Our company is seeking to diversify our current business model to be ahead of the curve and serve as a channel to aid our ongoing Research and Development. Our team of 6 traders exercise extreme caution and prudence when trading and do not rely on high-risk methods. Overall, our philosophy towards money is to merge fiscal liquidity and safe hedging methods.

1. REGISTERED COMPANY

2. REAL TRADING 24 x 5

3. MULTIPLE PLANS

4. MUTUAL TRUST FUNDS

5. DDOS PROTECTED

6. SSL CERTIFIED

7. DEDICATED SERVER

8. FOREX/CFD/LOGISTICS

9. DIVERSIFIED VENTURES

10. FAST WITHDRAWALS

11. EXPERT CFD TRADERS

12. SAFE AND STEADY

Hence, our online extension business model allows investors to partake discreetly in our business ventures and share a portion of the generated profit. The website name Solid Mutual reflects our business model which is not experimental, rather its a tried and tested methodical approach of effective funds management with a keen focus on short-term profit markets. We serve as a benefactor in the short and long run to our investors and clients and ensure a mutually prosperous financial relationship. You can read more about our company's profile and how we channel your investments into profitable projects in the About Page. Below are all our active public investment products.

Plan :

1.5%-3.0% Daily for 45 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 2 $1,000 - $10,000 2.00

Plan 3 $10,000 - $20,000 2.50

Plan 4 $20,000 - $50,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 107.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 109.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 111.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 113.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 115.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 135.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 145.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 145.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 160.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 175.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 190.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% After 25 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 210.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 230.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 250.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 280.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

400% After 35 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 280.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 310.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 350.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 380.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 400.00

Calculate your profit >>

550% After 45 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 380.00

Plan 2 $500 - $5,000 420.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $15,000 470.00

Plan 4 $15,000 - $25,000 510.00

Plan 5 $25,000 - $50,000 550.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://solidmutual.com

another middle term investment site which have a good script, investors can see the ROI plan clearly, so far they are not running even for one day and i see they are not listed in any hyip monitors yet and they don't use SSL and also DDOS protection

The admin of this site has gone a long way in advertising this program at forums.moreso the script and design is unique and awesome.moreso having an SSL script and protection from DDOS makes the site much more encouraging.sincerely to me this program can last for long since they are oferring a sustainable ROI.I hope to invest here on seeing paying status on popular monitors.

The admin of this site has gone a long way in advertising this program at forums.moreso the script and design is unique and awesome.moreso having an SSL script and protection from DDOS makes the site much more encouraging.sincerely to me this program can last for long since they are oferring a sustainable ROI.I hope to invest here on seeing paying status on popular monitors.

what do you mean by gone a long way? is it gone as disappear?

Anyway I'm wondering what forums do solidmutual sites has an advertising? If its advertising then that means this site is an opportunity to invest into. Because a hyip site that is advertise in a forum usually last more than two months.

I think the probability of this program lasting is totally high since they are offering ROIs that is reasonable.Moreso gettimg to have an SSL script and protection from DDOS makes the site much more eocouraging.I just hope to try the program out with the mimimum investment.I just hope they have a regular paying status on popular monitors.

• 1 month later...

This program has been paying for more than two months which is a good thing to know, both the short term as well as mid term plans have reasonable ROI in offer, latest payment proof of 20th March can be found around on monitors as well as forums, we can follow the FB discussion of this program and Twitter page for news and updates.

Very complete looking site with real time feature. We can use their online contact support by which our problem will be solved when admin is online. I think people need to use their project and gain something more, We need $10 for base then our daily profit will be like 1.5% per day. According to their home page design we can see that they ware passed from some security level and got safe certificate.

I like the weekly plan to all here, which is offering a total of 15% on investment for the amount range $10 - $500 investment, since this one has proven it's stability so far for around three months, I think one round with the weekly plan will be a safe and success in here.

Really very happy to see that this site is paying over 73 days. If they really paid then this site already became an elite site and we should see then for next 18 days at-least. For get better support we can use their live support option. Hope that we may solve our doubt. Though there are many monitors but still we can not find any popular monitors, so need to think again about the program.

It would be good if the site show the statics of the investments and payouts and running days so that it would be easy to judge the people weather to invest here or not and as well i have seen the monitors to check the site running days and i have seen that this program is online since more than 70 days that is really great about this program .

solid mutual still paying until now, and it is more than 74 days since the first time they launched and until now they listed in more than 15 hyip monitors, which means a good sign because we can monitored this program in more than one hyip monitors too and some payment proof shared here today which become a good thing

Amazing status of this short term program paying for 79 days so far, it seems the program will continue to pay for more than hundred days, hopefully, it will be active for such a long time and that is just two to three weeks more in order to complete the first hundred successful days online.

As they are using etoro so their business process should have stable model. So expect some long term investment program from them. After that their total improvement will increase. I do not know that why did they used two types of program one is looking like legit and safe where others are impossible. We should use their Dividend Plans.

86 days? wow i am surprised they can survive for a long time like that and it seems this program monitored by many hyip monitors, today i see some payment proof posted too that make this site now become stronger as the day is goes on, and with the Good ROI rate here, many people like it

am still kinda surprise this programm is around this long,i never knew this program will around .well to it good they are going fine and i guess despite my doubt on this progam but i might give them a short i guess just for couple of days since they are offering lots of plan.

@dkarev: same here they have been online for 86 days and it is about four days before this program reach 90th days (about 3 months), from what i see GP already reach about 90% of their investment here, and some investors reach about 80% of their investment overall this site is doing great, and it seems they will finish the first round of early bird members investment

@Trickster so this one is a relatvely long term hyip. Its been 86 days and no one has yet reached profit? Is that what you mean when you say 90% of their investment has been cashed out. I don't know whether it would still be a good idea to invest here since it is already quite old. And the investment plans last pretty long.

@faceless: yeah, that is what i mean in GP they already reach 90% of their investment here, and now they reach 87 days and still paying, today i can find some payment proof of them, and i don't find any complain about them, in their facebook page, they shared some payment proof that they already paid members :D