Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Qioma - Qioma.com

i am not admin

Link : http://qioma.com

Welcome To Qioma!

Qioma is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally.

Having successfully operated on the capital market since 2008, Qioma is proud of its united team of experienced and highly qualified experts that use a conservative approach, extensive in financial and investment fields, analytical skills, comprehensive knowledge of the innovative financial strategies, industrial tendencies, reliable and stable investment models and high technology to achieve the best performance.

We offer cost-effective alternatives, targeting the optimization of Clients' profits and efficiently lowering investment risks

Plan :

5% - 7% daily for 30 days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://qioma.com

I want to see proof of payment from this hyip site because I do not have the confidence to invest because I have a lot in the deception by HYIP newly emerging. I joined three times and three times I get the loss or deceptive. nd I do not want to be devised for the fourth time

First of all this site has very cool and flash screen design. I like their unique script and monthly scheme. I think some senior investors should bring more fund for get fixed income. We can use their 5% ref. commission by which we can get more 50% incentive after 10 multiple re-invest. We have to collect only $10 of LR then our daily income will be 5% per day. Till now we can follow a monitor with paying status - hopefully very soon there must add more paying monitors.

50% total profit in 30 business days is not highly sustainable plan but we can expect this site to run for few months but i feel little insecure to invest my money here since it does not have DDOS protection and SSL Encryption.

Yeah. But still we can manage to do hit and run in here. That means just invest for 30 days. Don't reinvest and hope that you get paid the whole 30 days. Although the chance or earning in the next 30 days for me is low. Its good to invest if you have big investments pool and mostly its a hyip monitoring sites that do that.

I think we've to take a little bit risk because I can see a popular monitor on very front of this investment programming site. As we know that they are ready to give us 5% daily return. But only a pointed matter, there are missing display items on their daily update like deposit and withdraw ststus. Hopwfully we should not cheat here and the admin must pay us until reach our expected/reasonable profit. If anyone wish to invest here then please leave your deposit proof.

Qioma has been two weeks old now, and there is no issue with the paying stats of this program, I am sure this mid term program will finish their first round of 30 days successfully, it's not much high ROI to generate and pay investors a 50% profit within a month term, for a new mid term program like this that is already popular in just two weeks.

I think this program has already gained good popularity in these two weeks as we can see this one being listed on more than twenty monitors and that in my view is a good promotion way of this program, it can gain investors from those monitors that also offer better RCB for investors.

Qioma is running for 14 days only. So far so good with this site. I hope that this site will going to reach two to three more months. I doubt that this site is going to run longer than that as admin does not even advertise qioma well enough to be notice by many investors.