Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zombiekash - zombiekash.com

BlackJack

FIRST 9999 MEMBERS GET FREE PREMIUM!

Just send a support ticket.

FIRST 9999 MEMBERS GET FREE PREMIUM!

You decide how much money you earn;

15 minutes a day could change your life!

We accept Paypal and Alertpay for processing your payments. Payment will be sent within a week of the request.

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now! This website supports BuxEssentials.com.

Privilege..................Standard............Premium............Elite...............Ultimate

Per click...................$0.0100............$0.0100...........$0.0125............$0.0150

Per referral click.......$0.0025...........$0.0075...........$0.0100............$0.0150

PO minimum.............$4.00..............$3........................$2...................$1.00

PO max/request.......$20.00............$30.00..............$60.00..............$100.00

Join here : http://www.zombiekash.com/

And I'm wondering if theirs already 9999 members in here. If not then we can still join and get premium membership. But I guess when we send support admin will say that the site has more than 9999 members already. Just in my dirty thoughts. Because its happen to me before in similar scheme. But when I joined admin say theirs already full membership. But if you look at the site activity its almost no activity. lols.