Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Deposit-cash - Deposit-cash.com

i am not admin

Link : http://deposit-cash.com

Deposit Cash is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program.

The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future. To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Plan:

750% after 5 minutes

4850% after 1 hour

10600% after 3 hours

Win 2012 Car Today

Minimum invest $5

maximum $5,000

Accept: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

Link : http://deposit-cash.com

Investors should be smart enough not to fall in trap of these kind of scam sites that offer unrealistic returns, another clue is that these kind of programs won't add reliable monitors to their site to show up their up to date status, and this one is also having no monitor.

The plans are the crazy plan I think. How could it possible get 750% of profit after 5 minutes? The unreasonable plan, offered very high ROI. Hmm, this is a big scam program. I don't think to place an investment on this program. This program is a good place to waste your money. So, be careful and don't place an investment here.

Edited by BlackJack

What the hell, 750% after 5 minutes? This plan is unreasonable, offer very high ROI. I doubt that the admin is only for taking your money away here. I think, even the expert traders can earn 750% profit after 5 minutes. It's just a dream and joke plan.

I saw there were a lot of members have got paid from this site at the OUR PAYOUTS page of this site. Is it real?

This is a scam site and I think its better that this thread be close because theirs now way a hyip site can pay that much in that low time table. in fact even if you trade in forex and earn all the time you can't still earn 750% in just 5 minutes. A total foolishness if you believe in this kind of scrap.

well, definitely it can be considered as a scam site and even there is no monitor interested in listing this program, looks like even investors have been smart enough that they stopped to trust these kind of programs with weird plans, so there is no complaints yet.