Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Its mainly got to do with the back up of the broker site and the way that they decided to structure the forum. They have made a good decision to allow for traders to choose what to do with their bonuses here and that makes them preferreable to the many members who post here.

Contest Results - Grow with FXFRED

WINNERS

1st Prize - 50$ - Sixteen

2nd Prize - 30$ - nehmer

3rd Prize - 20$ - Nagilover

4th Prize - 5$ - budado

5th Prize - 5$ - bigboy

6th Prize - 5$ - ayushsrk

7th Prize - 5$ - ryuken

8th Prize - 5$ - TalhaDX

9th Prize - 5$ - genesis50

10th Prize - 5$ - Razor1911

The top three members are the ones that really bagged in some good earnings from the contest. An additional $20 - $30 that they are going to be getting from the contest is surely going to be of use and make a difference to their total earnings for this month. Now I am in envy.

It was based on the votes, so I don't think it was all about the entries. Anyway, I just done my posting activity in here today I just only made five posts in here. I just need 200 points in here then I will be able to reach the minimum payout in here so it will be my first payment, I am quite ready for the deduction.

Dont think about the deductions as yet but rather concentrate on making good posts on the forum so that you can be able to receive a good first bonus from the forum. I will certainly motivate you to be active moving forward once you get to receive your first bonus from the Fxfred forum.

Dont think about the deductions as yet but rather concentrate on making good posts on the forum so that you can be able to receive a good first bonus from the forum. I will certainly motivate you to be active moving forward once you get to receive your first bonus from the Fxfred forum.

Yes better to don't think much about the deductions now, as if we keep the quality on higher side then no one get deduction, once you received full amount then it will be applicable to coming months also

The thing is that the minute we think about deductions we will start to find it hard to post in here because we would be thinking that even we make minimum then a chunk of it would go towards them. When you are relaxed and checking your quality you will like be able to post easier. I have seen some members not receiving deductions in here.

The thing is that the minute we think about deductions we will start to find it hard to post in here because we would be thinking that even we make minimum then a chunk of it would go towards them. When you are relaxed and checking your quality you will like be able to post easier. I have seen some members not receiving deductions in here.

Now a days members who are getting full payments are increasing as they are reaching the expectations of the forum without fail and following the instructions of the moderators.

When it's gonna be your first time to reach the minimum in here then I think things such thing will come into your mind. I think I can't do some posting in here today as I may not have the time as I spend more time in some other Forums because at night I have something to do.

1 day in activity won't affect the monthly points much, so no need of bothering about that, as people used to post more posts on the days where time available for them

I don't see any wrong in thinking about deductions. I think about deductions all the time in here and I still earn 50 dollars or more a month in here. Thinking about deductions make you conscious about the rules of fxfred and if you are conscious about the rules you will try your best not to violate that rules. Trying to ignore deductions is just a form of denial. No matter if you think about deduction or not if your post is bad you will get deductions and not thinking about deductions does not make your post better.

I don't see any wrong in thinking about deductions. I think about deductions all the time in here and I still earn 50 dollars or more a month in here. Thinking about deductions make you conscious about the rules of fxfred and if you are conscious about the rules you will try your best not to violate that rules. Trying to ignore deductions is just a form of denial. No matter if you think about deduction or not if your post is bad you will get deductions and not thinking about deductions does not make your post better.

Each and everyone has different ways that they prefer to approach their posting on the forum forum. If it works for you then so be it. This is how I prefer to do it and it works for me this way and as a result I will continue to ignore the deductions and concentrate on making quality posts on the forum. I guess as they say, to each his own.

I just need 100 points in here then I will be able to reach the minimum in here, so I still have many days. But I would like to finish my posting activity in here by tomorrow. We can think about getting deduction, but don't let ourselves get affected by that because even I am thinking about it, it doesn't affect me I just keep up my posting activity because it's definitely something that it's not yet happening.

I wonder if I can manage my time in the remaining days in this month. I know I can still have the minimum points for this month but I will need to maintain good time and target for this forum in order for me to have reach my goal. However, I will just be active here in the evening for the meantime.

I will going to reach 4980 points today. And I'm sure if I post tomorrow I can reach 5,150 plus points. Its good to post in fxfred five times a week. This is my goal in here I just post 15 post five times a week and I can reach 5,000 points plus before the end of the month. But I want to post more this month so that I will have extra funds for next month as next month (February) the days is short.

I will going to reach 4980 points today. And I'm sure if I post tomorrow I can reach 5,150 plus points. Its good to post in fxfred five times a week. This is my goal in here I just post 15 post five times a week and I can reach 5,000 points plus before the end of the month. But I want to post more this month so that I will have extra funds for next month as next month (February) the days is short.

again you deserved your position in the forum, and you are the one who is making 5000 points consistently from forum every month. I think other people who thinking making 5000 points difficult should look at your strategy of posting