Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

What is the criteria to be considered among the good members in here. Is it only through reporting spam posts and threads that are not within the rules of the forum or is there anything else that forms part of this. I am sure that helping others in the chatbox also has a role to play as well. I see that members got decent amount for this last month.

I think that's also quality of good members but i think its not listed in the consideration of points, reporting any kind of violations will bring you some more points and make you good member

I'm planning on posting in different forums except this one. I don't have the motivation to post on the site now. Since I just hope that tomorrow I would have the time to post here more than in other forums. So anyway I have not received any message of how much I have been approved for payment.

I'm planning on posting in different forums except this one. I don't have the motivation to post on the site now. Since I just hope that tomorrow I would have the time to post here more than in other forums. So anyway I have not received any message of how much I have been approved for payment.

I am not sure why people think about other PTP forum where they will get 2-3 cent for 2-3 line posts, here they are giving 15 cents for 4 line posts. if we pay more attention here then there is no need of thinking about other forums

Just waiting for my payment approval and that will be my first payment there . but to be frank the post rates are good there but working there really takes time for me and i make an average of $2 there in a day but not daily 3 days a week . any ways if i get my first payment i will work there daily . i great forum where bonus can be withdraw able .

I am not sure why people think about other PTP forum where they will get 2-3 cent for 2-3 line posts, here they are giving 15 cents for 4 line posts. if we pay more attention here then there is no need of thinking about other forums

Because, in here we need good knowledge about forex trading as there are members or posters that are not encouraged to make discussions in forex and they are not interested and feel that it's difficult to make posts or qualify their posts for having low quality of posts.

I'm just glad that I have received approval of my payment and I would receive full payment. So I would try to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would try to earn as much as I did last month. So I should be more motivated and be more hard working on posting on the site as well.

Its good see that again you made full payment, i think you are maintaining your quality of posts if so you can target the maximum amount for this month

I'm just glad that I have received approval of my payment and I would receive full payment. So I would try to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I would try to earn as much as I did last month. So I should be more motivated and be more hard working on posting on the site as well.

Congratulations on receiving full payment for your posts on the forum. It means that you are really doing well and the fact that you got a good target is surely going to serve as motivation to keep on posting and get another good target again for this month since your post quality is already on point.

My payment is already on my trading account. So I would withdraw my payment by Monday as we have to wait three days before we can withdraw our payment. But since we can't withdraw on weekends so I would just withdraw on Monday. It's just okay since I am not in the hurry to request or withdraw my money.

It must really be rewarding to see the efforts of your posting on the forum in the forum of a very large bonus. The only thing now is to wait for three days before you can cashout or trade with it. Since you are going to withdraw it then you will need to wait till next week I believe which is when you can be able to do that. Withdrawals are made Monday to Friday business hours.

It must really be rewarding to see the efforts of your posting on the forum in the forum of a very large bonus. The only thing now is to wait for three days before you can cashout or trade with it. Since you are going to withdraw it then you will need to wait till next week I believe which is when you can be able to do that. Withdrawals are made Monday to Friday business hours.

forum is always ready to reward the members who did their contribution to forum and make their efforts for helping other members on forum

Indeed we just need to work harder so we would always be rewarded well on this site. I would sat the site is still clearly the best forex forum we have. So it's worth the time to make a lot of post ok the site as well. So I would try to post a lot here later on as I have not been able to make one post yet here again.

Yes, this is only the forex forum or forum that I don't have seen any issues or problems in the activity and payments. And I know that they are having also the forum as the very informative posters though, there are times that they need to strict when it comes to correct grammar and sentence construction.

Wah, I'm really tired now. Just have 60 points and posted payment proof. I can't make good discussions when my mind is tired already. So, I will just going to resume my activity by morning and have 5 posts again then, in afternoon will have another 5 posts. Though, I'm not sure if I can have 20 posts.

Yes, this is only the forex forum or forum that I don't have seen any issues or problems in the activity and payments. And I know that they are having also the forum as the very informative posters though, there are times that they need to strict when it comes to correct grammar and sentence construction.

Forex forums always don't make members to face any kind of issues, as they are well backuped by good resources. If we do well we will get some good amount for our efforts.

Yeah you would be rewarded with your hard work although it's usually so tiring to post here if you are not a good trader here that's why lately I would just look on discussions but I would not be able make any post at all. So I just hope that I would be able to make some post now on the site as well

Forex forums always don't make members to face any kind of issues, as they are well backuped by good resources. If we do well we will get some good amount for our efforts.

Before, I'm quite bothered of having many points but it can ruin the forum stability but obviously it's not. That's why I'm going to be really active as other members. I just think our broker really have good opportunity for everyone to have this as ptp forum. I know that its difficult to have quality and lengthy post but it's deserving to have 15 cents per post.

Yeah you would be rewarded with your hard work although it's usually so tiring to post here if you are not a good trader here that's why lately I would just look on discussions but I would not be able make any post at all. So I just hope that I would be able to make some post now on the site as well

It would most certainly be much better when you are actively trading because then you can be able to talk about your experienced and your posts would also have more richer content based on experience. I would be making my 10 posts on the site earlier today before I start posting a lot of forums for the day.

Before, I'm quite bothered of having many points but it can ruin the forum stability but obviously it's not. That's why I'm going to be really active as other members. I just think our broker really have good opportunity for everyone to have this as ptp forum. I know that its difficult to have quality and lengthy post but it's deserving to have 15 cents per post.

If its become habit for us to make such a lengthy posts then it will be easy, as most of people are from PTP where they just post 1 or 2 line posts then its become difficult for them

Yes, normally after posting for longer posts I feel that it's now not difficult to make these standard posting in fxfred. Since, from the start, we can think of it as a lengthy post but sooner we will see it as normal posting for us when we are in this forum which means that we don't have issues in following the post lines and quality.

I'm happy that I earn 50 dollars plus in the last three months in here. But right now I just feel tired of posting in here again and again. I think I need to refresh my mind again. I want to post new tune and not the same story again and again. That's why I decide that each day I post in here I will going to open two threads just for a chance. I hope I can continue earning 50 dollars plus in here each month.

I'm happy that I earn 50 dollars plus in the last three months in here. But right now I just feel tired of posting in here again and again. I think I need to refresh my mind again. I want to post new tune and not the same story again and again. That's why I decide that each day I post in here I will going to open two threads just for a chance. I hope I can continue earning 50 dollars plus in here each month.

I'm happy that I earn 50 dollars plus in the last three months in here. But right now I just feel tired of posting in here again and again. I think I need to refresh my mind again. I want to post new tune and not the same story again and again. That's why I decide that each day I peoplpost in here I will going to open two threads just for a chance. I hope I can continue earning 50 dollars plus in here each month.

for few days people may feel like that only, after making some good amount from forum but to continue such a big journey one should be active again

So I just hope that I would be able to make two discussions daily but it's just hard to think of some new discussions. Most of the time the members were just making same discussions written in different way and given some different angles so anyway I would just post when I can on the site as well.

So I just hope that I would be able to make two discussions daily but it's just hard to think of some new discussions. Most of the time the members were just making same discussions written in different way and given some different angles so anyway I would just post when I can on the site as well.

We see almost all kind of discussions in the forum, so some times its posssible to have some repeated discussions with slightly change in matter of the content.