Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

It just depends on whether you were able to be active on the forum throughout the month or not because that is the only way that you can be able to get a good target on the forum. I wasnt that active for the month which is I would have to settle for going past the minimum amount at the least.

It just depends on whether you were able to be active on the forum throughout the month or not because that is the only way that you can be able to get a good target on the forum. I wasnt that active for the month which is I would have to settle for going past the minimum amount at the least.

if it become a habit to post regularly on forum then we will continue our activity and we don't see any problem in posting, if we discontinue our activity then its difficult to resume

have just made ten post on the site as well and I don't feel like posting once again on the site. So I just hope that on the next month I would be able to make ten post daily so i would not be so tired posting on the site daily. But if the discussions are always interesting it would b easy to make a lot of post on the site as well.

if it become a habit to post regularly on forum then we will continue our activity and we don't see any problem in posting, if we discontinue our activity then its difficult to resume

Yeah. I have already lost the momentum that I had when I was posting here on a regular basis before and its becoming difficult to get it back so that I can resume posting. I will have to motivate myself somehow though because I would also like to earn well in here like other members are doing next month.

have just made ten post on the site as well and I don't feel like posting once again on the site. So I just hope that on the next month I would be able to make ten post daily so i would not be so tired posting on the site daily. But if the discussions are always interesting it would b easy to make a lot of post on the site as well.

if we post on multiple sections then it will be easy as we feel more comfort to read some new kind of discussions which are very interesting to follow.

I'm just waiting for my payment approval on the site as well so I just hope that we would receive the payment faster this time. Although I would still wait even if there's some delays on the approval of the payment. I would try to be more active on the site this month.

This will happen in the next 3 days I believe and its good because it means that after approvals and crediting of bonuses next week, members can also be able to withdraw their bonuses in the same week. I know that it takes 3 days after the crediting of the bonuses to be withdrawn but am sure it will all happen in the next week.

I'm just waiting for my payment approval on the site as well so I just hope that we would receive the payment faster this time. Although I would still wait even if there's some delays on the approval of the payment. I would try to be more active on the site this month.

Most probably on today or tomorrow you will receive payment approval, moderators are working on this and all people will get paid on 5th of this month

Probably in weekdays and our mods here are possibly have rest days for the meantime. I will take time to make posts by tomorrow as I see there are also members able to catch up with the minimum in the last day. this will be good also if they will really have it in 5th day.

Even they take rest we have monday and Tuesday to receive the payment approval, so that people will get bonus on 5th of the month

Well for good I think that I have made some good step last month in this forum I just make it up to the good members rewards and also my current points is about 5800points and this is what am aiming this particular month hope to continue with good activity here in this forum.

Well for good I think that I have made some good step last month in this forum I just make it up to the good members rewards and also my current points is about 5800points and this is what am aiming this particular month hope to continue with good activity here in this forum.

Good activity from you, but make sure that you are able to continue this kind of activity for coming months also. Usually people will get relax after making such a huge points

I'm not really in the hurry in getting paid in fxfred unlike before but I'm excited to receive pm confirmation on how much I earn this month. That's all that I need. I also plan to open new account in uwcfx and then transfer what I earn in fxfred in that account. I want to open a swap free account and that account also will be the account that I'm going to add my 1,000 dollars investments next year.

I wonde what happens if you happen to reach 5500 for example and get deductions of 500. Will the 500 automatically be carried over to the next month and your deductions taken from the 5000 points or will you still be able to get the 5000 points at one go. Anyway, I will be posting here today.

That's simple. You will have 5000 points and no 500 points for the next payout because it's the deductions lol. Why we will have it in next month if that is deductions right, as in not counted. It's different in the case of having full amount of 5500 points approved so, we don't know what might happen in the extra 500 points.

So, the deduction will be deduct with your account points and not with the points you are requesting that's great so based on the example you have 5500 points then you will still received 50 dollars on your trading account, so that wa really good that's why make sure that you have some extra points, just in case.

This is what I was wondering about because then it means that if you can make consistently more than 5000 points each month then you can be sure of getting the total if the amount of deductions incurred do not exceed the additional amount. This therefore would mean that the carry over would happen only after deductions are considered.

That's simple. You will have 5000 points and no 500 points for the next payout because it's the deductions lol. Why we will have it in next month if that is deductions right, as in not counted. It's different in the case of having full amount of 5500 points approved so, we don't know what might happen in the extra 500 points.

if he get ful payment 5000 points will be deducted from his points and remaining 500 points will be in his account only and carry forward to the next month

if he get ful payment 5000 points will be deducted from his points and remaining 500 points will be in his account only and carry forward to the next month

So, you confirmed that having more than 5000 points approved will be carried in the next monthly payment just like in the good members of the month. This is interesting that I feel more motivate now that you have clarified it. And I hope now that members will able to maximize their activities here.

What is the criteria to be considered among the good members in here. Is it only through reporting spam posts and threads that are not within the rules of the forum or is there anything else that forms part of this. I am sure that helping others in the chatbox also has a role to play as well. I see that members got decent amount for this last month.