Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Wow, done another 5 posts this morning and working on for 5 posts this afternoon and hoping to have more time in the evening if I can finally make 20 posts in different time of the day. So far, I'm seeing that many members get 30 posts easily here.

Its a nice idea to complete that target in some stages so that poster won't get bored and the quality also will be good as compared to posting all at a time

I have completed my 20 post today and I see I'm one of the top poster for today. Anyway the top poster list would change many times in a day as the members keep on posting on the site as well. So I would try to be one of the top poster. Although it's just a way to see how many post I have done already.

I have completed my 20 post today and I see I'm one of the top poster for today. Anyway the top poster list would change many times in a day as the members keep on posting on the site as well. So I would try to be one of the top poster. Although it's just a way to see how many post I have done already.

That's a great news to listen, if you do like thos for few days in a month then i am sure you are going to reach the maximum amount people list

I have 3955 points in here yesterday so I told myself to take some day off. I will not going to post in here today. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here next month. I really enjoy posting and earning in here. And I'm hoping that I can also keep my promise that I will going to invest 1,000 dollars in here. But the main problem is how can I do that? They don't accept paypal and theirs no payza in here also. I dont' want to expose my creditcard in here also.

I have 3955 points in here yesterday so I told myself to take some day off. I will not going to post in here today. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here next month. I really enjoy posting and earning in here. And I'm hoping that I can also keep my promise that I will going to invest 1,000 dollars in here. But the main problem is how can I do that? They don't accept paypal and theirs no payza in here also. I dont' want to expose my creditcard in here also.

making 1000 points is not a difficult job here for you, still 10 days left, even you posts 10 posts per day you able to grab 1500 points in which 500 extra points will be spare

i have not posted today. so i will just post here tomorrow. and i would just make 20 post tomorrow. as i am just so lazy to make a lot of post on the site for now. i would try to get my motivation to post on the site once again . so i can continue to earn here. as the end of the month is getting near once again. it is just so fast indeed.

i have not posted today. so i will just post here tomorrow. and i would just make 20 post tomorrow. as i am just so lazy to make a lot of post on the site for now. i would try to get my motivation to post on the site once again . so i can continue to earn here. as the end of the month is getting near once again. it is just so fast indeed.

This is common that some times people will miss some days of posting, its better to complete that day target on the next day to be on race and to complete the monthly targets

I would continue posting now on the site as well. I have not been able to post more after I had made five post this morning. So I would just continue posting again another five post until I have made at least 20 post on the site as well. So I would try to accomplish my goal on the site. It's not that easy to make a lot of post daily. But I'm trying to.

I would continue posting now on the site as well. I have not been able to post more after I had made five post this morning. So I would just continue posting again another five post until I have made at least 20 post on the site as well. So I would try to accomplish my goal on the site. It's not that easy to make a lot of post daily. But I'm trying to.

20 posts per day become some what hectic, better to decrease that quantity and increase the activity on most of days, if you are active most of days then no need of posting such huge posts

20 posts per day become some what hectic, better to decrease that quantity and increase the activity on most of days, if you are active most of days then no need of posting such huge posts

Yes, if you set yourself a good target and follow through with it throughout the month then you will not need to make the 20 posts a day at all. I have made ten posts already in the morning and time-willing I will post some more later on in the evening and see how far I can go with my posts in here.

It's really difficult to make 20 posts but I'm wanting to have more activity here really as the forum activity also increased. Though, I haven't made yet today to have 10 posts so, I really tried to post here every hour or 5 posts per session so, I will have good management in my activity.

Yes better to have some less target and concentrate on all sections so that we can make posts easily because of various topics in different sections

Finally I reach 5,000 points in here with plenty of time to spare. I'm hoping to continue posting in here and reach 5,500 points before the end of the month. I'm happy how this site turn out to be my inspiration to trade in forex. Although sometimes I feel guilty that what I earn in here I withdraw and invest in other broker sites that has mini account. If uwcfx has mini account I'm surely happy. But for that token. I'm excited to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx this coming March 1.

Finally I reach 5,000 points in here with plenty of time to spare. I'm hoping to continue posting in here and reach 5,500 points before the end of the month. I'm happy how this site turn out to be my inspiration to trade in forex. Although sometimes I feel guilty that what I earn in here I withdraw and invest in other broker sites that has mini account. If uwcfx has mini account I'm surely happy. But for that token. I'm excited to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx this coming March 1.

if you are making such a good amount then better to trade with that than wothdrawing as you can make some good capital for trading if you work hard like this for few months

Yeah I should have traded also my payment which I am planning to do also next time but for now I would just need to focus on making a lot of post on as I have neglected my activity on this site as well so I just hope that I would have the time to be more focused on the site as well.

if we are active on forum then we will loose activity, i think if we are really active on this forum then there is no need to be active on others as we can make some good amount here

I have made 15 post already today. So I am just planning on making more posts so I would be able to make $1"40 at least for this month. I am just so close to. $40 already. So I would try to reach it today. So if I would be able to do it today. I may possibly reach $50 at the end of the month also.

I have made 15 post already today. So I am just planning on making more posts so I would be able to make $1"40 at least for this month. I am just so close to. $40 already. So I would try to reach it today. So if I would be able to do it today. I may possibly reach $50 at the end of the month also.

for that you should do more efforts at these last days, there are 3 more days left so its better to stick to quality to avoid any deduction than targeting $50 amount

for that you should do more efforts at these last days, there are 3 more days left so its better to stick to quality to avoid any deduction than targeting $50 amount

That is the most important thing here because it would be of no use to try and work towards reaching the target and find that you get a lot of deductions at the same time. It does seem like a couple of members did well for the month in here and that is good to see. For now I am still working at reaching minimum payout and I will hopefully get there in this last 4 days since I dont have a long way to go.

I already have 5485 points in here and I will going to post tomorrow fo the last time to reach 5710 points in here. this is my top points in here for this month and I'm hoping to get paid the full amount in here. I'm really happy that so far I'm earning good and earning well in here. It really inspire me to continue posting and earning in here and I can't want to reach March 1. Since March 1 I will going to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx. So imagine if I earn 100 dollars a month in uwcfx plus 50 dollars a month in fxfred. I have total earning of 150 dollars a month in this two site combo alone.

I already have 5485 points in here and I will going to post tomorrow fo the last time to reach 5710 points in here. this is my top points in here for this month and I'm hoping to get paid the full amount in here. I'm really happy that so far I'm earning good and earning well in here. It really inspire me to continue posting and earning in here and I can't want to reach March 1. Since March 1 I will going to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx. So imagine if I earn 100 dollars a month in uwcfx plus 50 dollars a month in fxfred. I have total earning of 150 dollars a month in this two site combo alone.

Your efforts are making you to be in that position successfully. Really you deserved to be in that position, to reach that position one should have burning desire from the starting on wards or else its difficult to achieve it.

Its good that you have been able to reach the minimum amount to get a bonus from the forum because it means that you are sure of getting paid out from here this month. I am just about there myself and will make a couple of posts to get me more closer to the target and start again afresh in the new month.

It's not good to reach minimum only when we are given the chance to earn like $50. So I am still hoping next month I would be able to make more posts although I have been able to improve my activity on this site for this month but I would need to be more active next soil would be able to accomplish my goal.