Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mydiamondshare - Mydiamondshare.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.mydiamondshare.com

Welcome To My Diamond Share

Are you concerned about the volatility of the investmentmarkets? Have you lost money in the stock or bondmarkets? Are you looking for options, ideas, aboutwhere to save or invest in this volatile bear marketeconomy? Forget about everything youʼve seen before.If you want to start earning real cash each and every day, you need to join My Diamond Share.

If you are searching for a business opportunity that will reward you with security for You and Your Family then You should make a right decision by joining My Diamond Share!

Plan :

Bronze Share - 1.4% daily for trading 150 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $50

Silver Share - 1.6% daily for trading 150 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $5,000

Gold Share - 2% daily for trading 180 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $20,000

Diamond Share - 2.6% daily for trading 180 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $50,000

Compounding Not Available

Principal Return Available (after end of the term)

Signed Paper Contract Available

Link : http://www.mydiamondshare.com

the site looks great with ssl protection.

check whois:

Registrar : ENOM, INC.

Nameservers :

DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM (98.124.192.1)

DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM (98.124.197.1)

DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM (98.124.193.1)

DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM (98.124.194.1)

DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM (98.124.196.1)

Created : 27-jun-2011

Updated : 26-dec-2011

Expires : 27-jun-2015

MyDiamondShare has got professional look, and the site has got it's SSL security certified by famous Comodo CA Ltd, it look like going to be worth investing in here, even the plans have reasonable interest rates, of course the minimum investment is set at $50 which is big to afford in this program.

I got Untrusted Connection when I tried to access this program's site. This long term investment offered quite low ROI and very sustainable and also acceptable. The period of investment at the plans is quite long. We must waiting for minimal 150 days or 5 months to get our principle returned.

Edited by BlackJack

the site was accessible for me, yesterday, but today again there is untrusted connection and issue with the loading of the site, I just don't understand why there is issues with this new program, hopefully they will be getting the site back soon, currently, status of this program is moved to waiting !

@archu: still good for you dude, in my end i even cannot access the site and what they return to me is 504 gateway time-out, i think there is problem with the server that they used. and despite from the problem they have high minimum deposit we need to invest here.

• 2 weeks later...

Bronze Share - 1.4% daily for trading 150 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $50

Silver Share - 1.6% daily for trading 150 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $5,000

Gold Share - 2% daily for trading 180 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $20,000

Diamond Share - 2.6% daily for trading 180 Days (Mon-Fri) Minimum Deposit $50,000

now the site decrease for minimum Invest from $50 to $10

Bronze Share

Return Daily

Interest Rate 1.4% Daily based on trading

Minimum Deposit $10

Investment Period 150 Days (Mon-Fri)

Compounding Not Available

Principal Return Available (after end of the term)

Signed Paper Contract Available

Well, this program has been living for eighteen days now and at this stage it is good to know that the minimum has been lowered to $10 and now within the reach of small investors, this change in their plans regarding the minimum investment amount can bring so many investors and fresh funds to this site.

I remember one famous hyip, Enzex Finance that had $50 minimum but they didn't change or lower it for more than a year, and still that program continues to gain investors' support, of course later it was reduced to $10, but in this case, Mydiamondshare has taken this step at the early stage of three weeks only.

• 1 month later...

This site was under maintenance yesterday and during this down time, there were earning issues in investors' accounts !

Earning Issues

To all investors

Today we received some emails about yesterday missed earning, problem occur because of server maintenance.

Our tech team is working on this problem and it will solve very soon.

We really appreciate for your patient

My Diamond share was not accessible yesterday and i did not get any kind of rate of interested for that day but today i got interest of 2 days in my account so everything is resolved now and site is up and running smoothly once again.

Good to know that, yes, the admin appealed during this unexpected event to investors not to panic and assured earnings will be definitely credited to accounts, anyway, the site is quite fast to return after fixing the issue, the admin must be appreciated for solving things in time before the panic spreads high.

Good to saw that the admin reduced the minimum deposit amount to $10 from $50. As we know that $50 or $100 is the best figure for any investment - because we can get better profit from them, but it also a true fact that $10 is the most reliable amount for all. We hope that this site should stay here for next 180 days and give us on-time payment as they have green zone security stamp.

• 2 weeks later...

The primary interface of the site is quite good so looking that they are paying. Some friends have told me that this program has paid already to some of them. But due to some technical problem all of them didn't got paid. I'm waiting for receive that proof. I'll make another reply with some extra evidence. Till then I've to wait upon your reply - if you already got paid or seen any proof then please leave that proof.

Some friends have told me that this program has paid already to some of them. But due to some technical problem all of them didn't got paid.

In my knowledge Mydiamond share have paid every single user and there is no technical problems at all.There was a problem in past but it was just for couple of hours.

if you already got paid or seen any proof then please leave that proof.

I believe this is not the place to upload payment proof since this section is for discussions.You must check Hyip payment proof section on this forum to find latest proofs.

I have noticed there is a latest news letter from MyDiamondShare asking us to upload documents etc in order to get paid !

MyDiamondShare Verification Require

To All investors and partners

This is MyDiamondShare Limited

Due to online investing issues and hacking some of our members account , we are closing our online investing temporary.

The old members who made deposit with MyDiamondShare by their online account should send the require documents in order to verify their account and process their cash out requests.

Please send the following documents to this E-mail: myticket@mydiamondshare.com

1. Scan of passport

2. Proof of address (Scan of phone bill , Water bill or Gas bill) , the name should be the same with their passport.

3.* ONLY FOR COMPANY , Must send their certificate of incorporation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us

MyDiamondShare Verification Department