Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4 Fx Investment - 4fxinvestment.net

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.4fxinvestment.net

Welcome To The 4fxinvestment

4fxinvestment was founded by the group of Forex net traders. Now we work with many people from Europe and North America. 4fxinvestment.net is an internet investment fund which takes deposits from different people for a half-year period of time. We invest one part of money to the bank and another part to the Forex trading. Bank insures one part of money. Forex is our main specialization. We have experience in trading and we know how to make real profit by using technical analysis. We also have our own indicators which help us each trading day.We have great contracts with banks and other financial groups.We offer special services for our clients and partners.. There are many ways how to make money daily. Our professional traders will make you stable profit .

4fxinvestment

Plan :

Investment Plans:3% - 5% Daily For 50 Days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 4%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Licensed GoldCoders Script

DDoS Protection

Link : http://www.4fxinvestment.net

this new mid term program has reasonable ROI in offer, I think it can be a stable plan, the daily ROI of 3% is not so high or unsustainable, considering the plan, which is principal included in daily ROI, so it is a total of 50% profit can be obtained from one round at the end.

The Investment Plans is 3% - 5% Daily For 50 Days, quite normal ROI for a long term investment program. The period of time is 50 business days. It means, total ROI is about 150% after 50 days.

There are six monitors at the program's site and all rate this program in Paying. That's a good thing for all investors to make a decision place an investment here.

Edited by BlackJack

I think total profit of 50% in just fifty days is quite reasonable, it will be something like 1% offered on daily basis, but being the term of plan is short, or mid term, there should be consistent flow of funds in the program, without which, it can not survive for a long time.

I think to me the most encouraging thing about this site is the fact that they are making use of a goldcolder's SSL script and also are protected from DDOS.Moreso the ROI looks sustainable and would take like 34days to get to BEP which to me is okay.Investing here to me would be okay so far they have a consistent paying status on monitors.

• 1 year later...

This project has been online for more than a year now, and they still continue to pay with their short term plans, recently for last three months they are up with the new set of plans, short term, with sustainable ROI and enough to survive with consistent cash flow due to the repuation of the program for over a year.

• 2 weeks later...

am totally surprised to see that this hyip is online and paying from a very long time however its using a very cheap script and we know that these kind of hyip never pay for long period but this hyip has proved us wrong.thats why i have decided to make investment here because i know that its a paying hyip.

I think that main reason that this site can exist near 400 days, it is their rate are very low and they too are very strong about fund therefore can control all funds and pay out good for all investors for to this time, their plans are not too long and it is cause so that they have believing from investors when have promoted in status "Paying" in almost monitors for to now

Well really good to see that they are online and paying all the members since more than an Year and i am happy to see this hyip have completed its 1st year successfully . and i hope they should pay for the coming days with out cheating the investors . The roi is quite attractive to join with this program .

Really,are you sure that this program has completed a year,i don't think so,i am not chanced to visit the site now,when i am through with posting here i would try and find out if this program has really stayed up for a year,anyways i don't think that the program can stay up for a year 'cos the roi is a little bit on the high side