Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2012inv - 2012inv.com

I am not Admin.

12 INVESTMENT is a high-end investment program, formed as a result of years of research in the investment field. Our company is the product of long time research in the financial market. Our experts have been analyzing the fluctuations and the varying trends in the financial market, and have spotted out the best ways, strategies, and tactics.

20% DAILY FOR 12 DAYS [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

PLAN 1 $5 - $500 2.00

PLAN 2 $501 - $1,000 7.00

PLAN 3 $1,001 - $3,000 13.00

PLAN 4 $3,001 - $5,000 20.00

Accepts: AP, PM, LR

Ref Commission: 5%

Link >>> http://2012inv.com

there is both sustainable as well as unsustainable plans have been offered in this program, only the plan, which is 2% daily has minimum set at affordable amounts, starting from $5, but the rest of the plans have unaffordable minimum, even the short term plan of 120% daily is impossible to sustain longer, for now it's been active for three days.

Plan is just too risky for me. I don't feel comfortable investing in here. if I see many ads in many forums then I guess I will. But I don't see any so I don't think its going to be a good paying hyip for a month. I think before the month end its going to turn to scam as for me a site like this can't sustain itself for that long.

Definitely this is a short term program which just can't sustain for a long time, it is just four days old now, thus it is not a big surprise to have active status given for this program everywhere, I wonder the admin has also spent on SSL security by thawte which is valid until 2014 !

I most encouraging thing about this program is that they are having an SSL script that would take long before it expires signalling total protection to our account.I just hope to go a round here since the ROI to me should be sustainable for a while by their investing experts.

Today this program has been running for 6 days ans got paying status from a lot of monitors. This program has paid all investor total $16,599.29 since it's launched. It's very nice. From all the plans, I may conclude that plan 1 is a long term investment plan but the others are the short term investment plan.

Edited by BlackJack