Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Filusgroup - filusgroup.com

i'm not admin

Link : https://www.filusgroup.com

FilusGroup.com welcome to all investors!

We invite you in world of financial freedom and performance of wildest desires! We offer you the light way for get big profit effortlessly. Who among us does not dreamed of earning money without making maximum efforts for it?

Our website provides the receiving financial gains from various forms of investments, gives the robust advice on a money management and right choice of investment choices, which will bring you the stable income. You will spend minimum time and effort with our online investment, but at the same time will get big money. Our team of financial professionals will glad to advise you on different cost-effective investment solutions and they also will do the rest all work for you. You will need only to register on our site, to choose an attractive investment plan for you, which meets your financial expectations, to make a deposit and to start enjoying of fast accrue profits! It's quick and easy! Join FilusGroup.com now!

Plan :

Starter plan 0.90% daily for 10 business days

Minimum Investment: $10

Maximum Investment:$49.99

Principal Returned

Eleonora 1.70% daily for 100 business days

Minimum Investment: $50

Maximum Investment: $2999.99

Beatrice 2.00% daily for 100 business days

Minimum Investment: $3000

Maximum Investment: $9999.99

Santuzza 2.40% daily for 100 business days

Minimum Investment: $10000

Maximum Investment: $50000.00

Premature closing fee: 40%

Affiliate program: 4%

Encrypted Data Protection

DdoS Protected Servers

Payment systems: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Link : https://www.filusgroup.com

• 3 weeks later...

Life time of the program is nineteen days, to be exact and the current status of the program, according to the monitors listing this one is paying, the lower returns offered in their plans can be the reason that this one is still alive, also this site has got SSL security as well as advertised on so many famous monitors too.

I'm eyeing this plan.

Starter plan 0.90% daily for 10 business days

Minimum Investment: $10

as this is the shortest plan in filusgroup. I think I can earn good amount of money in here. Invest about 20 dollars and wait for two weeks and cashout. Although its only twenty dollars its much better than idling in my Lr account. But its better to be idling if its going to turn to scam also. lols.

@budado

I think you should consider daily withdrawals without fail, as we can't be sure that this program will be active for another ten business days, this one is already living for three weeks as of now, in that case, we should try to recover as much as we can doing daily withdrawals.