Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mutual Invest - mutual-invest.com

i'm not admiin

Link : http://www.mutual-invest.com

Welcome to

Hello and welcome to our investment program MUTUAL-INVEST! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. >There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

What do we offer? Register on our website, put the money into an account and enjoy the profits. The main rule: the more you invest, the faster will increase your profits. And that's where you'll find something that does not to any other website - excellent condition and great affiliate program.

Plan :

150% after 15 days

Plan...........Spent Amount ($) ....Profit (%)

Plan 1 ........ $0 - $100 ............... 150.00

200% after 30 days

Plan ...........Spent Amount ($)....Profit (%)

Plan 1 ........ $0 - $2,000 .............200.00

220% after 45 days

Plan........Spent Amount ($) ......Profit (%)

Plan 1 ....$0 - $3,000 ................220.00

250% after 60 days

Plan ........ Spent Amount ($).......Profit (%)

Plan 1 .....$0 - $5,000........ ........250.00

500% after 75 days

Plan ........ Spent Amount ($) ....... Profit (%)

Plan 1 ......$0 - $10,000................ 500.00

800% after 90 days

Plan ........ Spent Amount ($) ........ Profit (%)

Plan 1.......$0 and more ................ 800.00

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://www.mutual-invest.com

Mutual Invest does not attract me and it will not unless admin makes efforts to keep the site alive for longer period.At the moment there is no DDOS and SSL on site which is bad sign for investors.We see many hyips close down due to DDOS attack so cant risk money here.

this program doesn't have SSL security, the template looks like that os an usual short term program, but the plans have long waiting period staring from fifteen days to three months maximum, I don't think this program is going to sustain for a long time, these kind of plans like, 'after 15 days' won't attract investors.

According to my calculation, this site offered 3.33% daily profit. It's a normal daily profit and sustainable for a long time. So far this site has been running for 4 days and got paying status from some monitors at the site. Instant cashout is a good choice for all investor to place an investment here. We will get our money instantly after we request payout.

Edited by BlackJack

i make investment here, and i get $1 bonus from admin, he is kind admin too and i chat with him yesterday. well at least this site have long term project and i trying to invest here with 200% for 30 days and let see what will happen next