Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Roboshares - Roboshares.com

i'm not admin

Link : http://roboshares.com

Our Program is truly logical, logical profits , logical conditions. Nobody can guarantee how much he can benefit from your money, how much he can pay you, if he guaranteed to pay you 10% profit, if he cannot profit 10%, you will lose your money. like lot of Hyip programs that cannot do what they guaranteed and known as scammers. In our program, it's possible that value of shares goes down, but you wont lose all of your money, for example your 10$ will be 9$, we guarantee that we will do all our best to profit and raise value of shares as much is we can and to be always in profit.

Plan :

Plan Minimum Period : 15 Days

(Minimum Period means after that you can cancel your plan but you can keep it too)

Swing Rate : 25%

(For example, if value of each share on site is 10$, if it goes up to 11$ (raise by 10% - actually 1$), and your swing rate is 25%) your shares will raise 25% of 1$ per share. it means 0.25$ per share.

Available shares : 1 To 50 shares.

(You may apply for plans , as much as you want)

Plan Minimum Period : 30 Days

(Minimum Period means after that you can cancel your plan but you can keep it too)

Swing Rate : 50%

(For example, if value of each share on site is 10$, if it goes up to 11$ (raise by 10% - actually 1$), and your swing rate is 50%) your shares will raise 50% of 1$ per share. it means 0.5$ per share.

Available shares : 51 To 100 shares.

Plan Minimum Period : 60 Days

Swing Rate : 75%

(For example, if value of each share on site is 10$, if it goes up to 11$ (raise by 10% - actually 1$), and your swing rate is 75%) your shares will raise 75% of 1$ per share. it means 0.75$ per share.

Available shares : 101 To 200 shares.

Accept : LR

Link : http://roboshares.com

• 3 weeks later...

Minimum plan term is fifteen days and the program has already been living for around three weeks now, but still there is no update in the status of the program, which is showing waiting for twenty days now, but the site is opened and online for deposits, I just wonder why there is yet no payment released from this program so far.

RoboShares has added PM e-currency option, in alternate to current LR method to invest or withdraw, here is the update from the admin as on 29th January !

RoboShares Update

Hello.

We Have added perfect money to our system. now deposit and withdrawals can be done through that.

Regards

Now we can apply for withdrawals to Ukash Vouchers, Paypal and WebMoney, here is the announcement from the admin on 31st January regrading the same !

Payment Methods Update

Payment Methods

Currently we accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money. In case of request, Ukash Vouchers, WebMoney and Paypal are available for Withdrawal. alternate methods will be available soon.

deposit / withdraw : Liberty Reserve , Perfect Money, WebMoney

more monitors added : http://www.roboshares.com/rate.php

referral : 10%

minimum deposit : 1$

simple rules, if you deposit using any method, you can withdraw any way you want

for example if you deposited using liberty reserve, you can withdraw using perfect money

I like it this way. You are not limited to a single processor for your deposit and withdrawal purposes. I also like that they have paypal as payment processor because i prefer using it than other payment processors. I'll be investing here as their minimum investment is just $1. This is a perfect investment for small time investors like me.

If you find a hyip site that has paypal theirs only mean one thing. That hyip site is a scam site. So don't expect a hyip site to have a paypal on its. Because its like throwing a lighten matchbox in a drum of gasoline. hyip and PP just don't mix. PP is alergic to hyip.

I don't know what happened exactly but followed some misunderstanding between members, but I may like this site because of their current legit looks. We can see some popular monitors with paying status. But their investment plans are little bit different from normal hyip; because they introduced their site as unit based share funding company. I really like their new strategy, but we've to remember that per unit of their share mean $10 of base next $1 of increment.

thanks for replies.

i'm here to answer your questions.

News :

we are proud to say, value of shares risen by 8 times in about 2 month.

roboshares is now verified and encrypted by Comodo SSL.

10% First time Deposit Bonus for all current and new customers who did not deposited yet.

minimum shares for each plan has been reduced by 10 times.

instant withdrawal will be available soon

thanks for replies.

i'm here to answer your questions.

News :

we are proud to say, value of shares risen by 8 times in about 2 month.

roboshares is now verified and encrypted by Comodo SSL.

10% First time Deposit Bonus for all current and new customers who did not deposited yet.

minimum shares for each plan has been reduced by 10 times.

instant withdrawal will be available soon

I am glad to know that the site is online since more than a month now and new investors get 10% bonus.By reading this news i am sure many investors will be interested to make a spend and i hope instant payments will be activated soon.A progress is excellent here.

Goldpoll.com has been paid for second time.

all monitors status is paying except hyipexplorer.

hyipexplorer deposited 2012-02-07 and applied for Standard plan (15 days) and 2012-02-22 they will receive their profit and status will be changed to Paying.

also Hyip.com will receive profit second time in 2012-02-24.

thanks for your attention.

Hello All.

Last Monitor (HyipExplorer) has changed status to Paying.

All Monitors Status is now paying.

2 of Monitors Received their Profit for second time.

Please support us by voting on monitors.

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

is the swing rate is fixed price? Or its just an everage percentage. Although I like the idea of the site I feel that this site is some how have unconvential system that we really don't know if its good to invest in here or not. I'm not familiar with their plans and how its work. Unlike if we say 120% in five days. That means after five days we get 120%. But in roboshares. I'm still have reservation.

well, yeah, I have noticed that this program has been living for around two months now, fifty nine days to be exact, I think that is a great achievement, especially in recent days as most of the hyips are falling down or turning scam, we can expect old programs like this to go longer successfully for few more months.

Due to users requests , that they confused with our system (Investment , shares , etc),

We are changing our program to a standard hyip program. it will take about 48 hours.

We are chanding our program because of your requests. your idea is important to us.

Please help us make roboshares better.

Kind Regards

I have also noticed that there is the above news update from the admin, I think the withdrawal process will be going to get delayed than usual here onwards, that doesn't matter as long as the program is paying honestly, hopefully, this one will sustain for few more months and keep making profits for their clients.

Due to users requests , that they confused with our system (Investment , shares , etc),

We are changing our program to a standard hyip program. it will take about 48 hours.

We are chanding our program because of your requests. your idea is important to us.

Please help us make roboshares better.

I followed that news and a ranking page where we can see some genuine quality of the admin. First of all they just running at rank 6 and secondly their way of thinking also very perfect to all. They just want to clear all doubt with their members because clear is only way to gain better reputation. Payment can be delay for any reason good to know it to all. Finally we expect return so after 48 hrs holing time is better than scam.

Well the program looks good and since they are still paying upto date that means they realy came out for some serious business,and the protection in this site look good and secure,to my greatest surprise this is the first program that I saw which accept webmoney as their means of payment so if the program continue this way I think everything will went out smothly in this site