Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalstock - Globalstock.biz

i'm not admin

Link : http://www.GlobalStock.biz

GlobalStock.biz is a new, steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. The main priority of our enterprise is the maximum availability of our services to the investors of all levels. Due to the professionalism of our employees and the introduction of cutting-edge stock market techniques, we manage to provide top-quality service at minimal costs. Active local development policy of GlobalStock.biz is aimed at providing the clients in any part on the world’s map with the service of indubitable high quality to get investment income. The reliability of our company is ensured by its being a member of professional associations and its openness to various independent ratings. It took us only several years to achieve the things that no one has ever managed to achieve: we’ve created a highly productive universal wealth management company able to provide principal clients with the services of the highest quality possible and possessing an exclusive set of investment products. GlobalStock.biz has been operating in the stock market since the beginning of the year 2003. This time proved to be enough for GlobalStock.biz to turn into a large-scale enterprise providing a significant number of principal clients with wealth management services, possessing the most reliable management team, having the highest development rate, the widest range products to be offered and the most flexible service.Wide range of strategies and funds money management together with open architecture of investment process allows us to realize unique investment decisions for each client. GlobalStock.biz offers its clients a wide range of effective base investment funds money management strategies different in correlation risk/profitability as well as in the investment objects – starting from practically riskless (portfolio fixed profit) to highly profitable (portfolio of stocks of companies of low capitalization). Alternative and highly profitable funds became already a visiting card of GlobalStock.biz Managing team works permanently to offer its clients more possibilities for investing in different classes of assets: stocks and bonds, commercial property, private companies, different sectors of industry, markets of developing countries or market-economy countries. GlobalStock.biz issues 5-6 new management strategies and investment funds yearly in order to suit clients’ requirements, market changes and new appearing possibilities.

Plans:

1-2% daily for 15 days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.GlobalStock.biz

good to see this program has been paying for one week now, we can have latest payment proofs of until 11th January available on forums, there is enough support this program has been gained from potential investors so far, also the monitors that have been promoting this site are famous and reliable as well.

Globalstock offered quite low ROI. 1% daily for 15 days is very sustainable. This long term investment program is a good place to make an investment, because our investment will be safe here for a long time. The small investors are only able to place an investment at STANDARD PLAN, because the other plans are only suitable for big investors.

Edited by BlackJack

well, the program is paying so far and we can have latest payment proofs from this program too, posted by their investors on forums around, it's last paid on 13th January, that is the latest proof, but for unknown reasons, Maxhyip monitor has moved the status to problem for this program.

• 2 months later...

This program has been paying for 75 days as of today, which is a great thing to know, since the plan is 2% daily, for 100 days, I think there has been change in plans of this program, since the thread starter had posted different plans in the beginning of the program, currently this is paying and last paid on 20th March instantly.

2% daily for 100 days means that the total return will be 200% and that is high ROI . the site has more than 77 days and there are some monitors in the site and all of them are having status of PAYING . the plans are really profitable although the script of the site seems poor .

Yes, they are paying now for almost 76 days today. And there were several hyip monitors. I guess they will able to reach their first round which is 100 days. I guess mostly only choose the standard plan. As it is not safe to have 2501 dollars investment here for hundred days.

Yes, they are paying now for almost 76 days today. And there were several hyip monitors. I guess they will able to reach their first round which is 100 days. I guess mostly only choose the standard plan. As it is not safe to have 2501 dollars investment here for hundred days.

i think mostly for the investors who invested here about the first time since this site opened to public must be gained some profit from this program and already get their money back and you are right, now this program listed as paid program in many HYIP monitors, but i also still see some of hyip monitors listed this program as waiting program

Here we find another good and honest looking site with paying position. Though we can see two monitors have listed at home page, but expect that another two will be added soon. Plans are good and stable for all seniors, because their have long term and reliable plan. We need o bring $10, then we can enjoy this game - where our daily profit will be like 2%. But we can not find any plan for 15 days validity.

Long term (100 days) investment plans with reasonable 2-4% daily ROI with small initial investment of $10, so this program may very well prove to be sustainable for even longer time. While their SSL cert is invalid/not recognized, we can already see multiple respectable hyip monitors on-site, each reporting this programas paying, so I guess investors can have trust in this program. So far the program has been active for 81 days, so their first round is about the be up, and seeing that they're paying, this one gives very good impression.

I hope it can reach the first round because it is really promising hyip site gives reasonable daily interest and the long term plans are very profitable plans , and the minimum deposit is not high .

• 2 weeks later...

@omar-winner, I would like to say you that do you use big network chain for make huge downline. Now I want to say about the site's status. First of all we can see many monitors are there at their rating s section, where I found that most of them are telling that they are paying now. As per hyip.com their last payout was made on 4th of April - mean very recent, where another 2 monitors have given 'Problem' stamp for this program. So I'm gonna deep confuse about their quality.

@antthenait, well it is just best to avoid it then if you have not yet invested. If you have and you have a pending payment, then it is likely that the monitor is lying. Some hyips actually pay the monitors to say that they are paying, but I don't know how often this occurs. Or maybe the monitor site haven't properly updated the site.