Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

medbux - medbux.com

quangnam52335

Just need to be seen. since my concern right now is the ads count. I feel that this site is good to join if the ads to click is good number. But if theirs just too few ads to click then I guess its going to hard to reach minimum in here. Usually that's my problem. Because minimum is hard to reach even though its only 1 dollar simply because theirs no ads to click.

I feel the site is honest and displaying true information. The admin is making hard efforts to make this successful. They have already started paying with 704 members. They have paid $6 till now and I hope that will keep on increasing. With the number of ads and minimum payout it is easy to earn here.

This site would be good if you only wanted to click for small changes. And I don't recommend any member to invest on this site, because it's a new and still untrusted and unreliable buxhost site. So don't put high hopes on site like these cause it might go scam anytime.