Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FMIncome - Fmincome.com

i'm not admin

Link : https://www.fmincome.com

Fixed Monthly Income Inc. gives you a monthly income at a guaranteed rate of interest without touching your original capital. The Monthly Income Plan is tailored for those individuals who regularly need money to supplement their income i.e. each month. Interest earned on your investment becomes another source of income.

Having members in 85 countries around the globe, Fixed Monthly Income Inc. is one of the most popular and fastest growing investment companies in the world. We help thousands of people to save, invest and manage their money.

Plan :

Program participation is available to any individual, who is over 18 years of age and has a reliable Internet access.

Before you can invest for the future, you need to have money put aside for the present. Don't be forced to liquidate some investments when an emergency arises. Build an emergency fund of three to six months' living expenses, and you'll be giving your online investments the best possible chance to grow. With us you are in control of your investments: you may withdraw your investment in part or in full at the end of each month.

You now have the opportunity to earn 10% per month on your investments. Keeping your funds with us longer will bring you an additional 10% return on the 3rd month, as well as an additional 20% each 3 months thereafter.

Typical example:

Let's say you make an investment today. You will receive a return of 10% each month as long as you keep your investment with us. If you stay with us for at least 3 months without touching your principal (you can still withdraw your monthly income), you will receive an additional 10% at the end of the 3rd month on top of the usual 10%. Should you decide to stay with us even longer - you will receive a 20% bonus each 3 months thereafter - this means an additional 20% on the 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th month of your initial investment.

Today - You invest $5,000.

Month 1 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 2 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 3 - You receive $500 (10%) + $500 (10%) bonus

Month 4 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 5 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 6 - You receive $500 (10%) + $1000 (20%) bonus

Month 7 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 8 - You receive $500 (10%)

Month 9 - You receive $500 (10%) + $1000 (20%) bonus

Note: each investment is treated separately

Accept : LR

Link : https://www.fmincome.com

Fixed Monthly income, the name itself indicates the kind of plans offered in here, this investment program looks different than a normal hyip, it seems this one has been quite a while online now, there is withdrawal limit of $100 and withdrawals can take 3 to 7 business days to get processed.

MNO has been monitoring this site for more than 300 days now, good to know that this program has been active for around a year, but even I consider it as a risky program, since the minimum is quite high out of reach of normal hyip investors.

• 3 months later...

Latest news update from the program as on 23rd April regarding the announced maintenance schedule in the program !

Scheduled Network Maintenance [23 April 2012]

Dear valued customers,

Please be informed we will having Scheduled Network Maintenance during below said day and time.

Maintenance Date/Day : 23rd April 2012

Maintenance Duration : within 5 hours

The purposes of the maintenance is to do Upgrade on the Network equipment.

Best regards,

I followed their latest news update where they just wanted to tell us they would perform a schedule task. Where after that downtime they never back again. I think admin might be a liar because told us lie because where he/she followed that their bandwidth level is downward then - after that they just announced that fake update. Finally they didn't upgraded their bandwidth. So in future if they back again then we need to turn around from them by which they may suffer with low fund.

I followed their latest news update where they just wanted to tell us they would perform a schedule task. Where after that downtime they never back again. I think admin might be a liar because told us lie because where he/she followed that their bandwidth level is downward then - after that they just announced that fake update. Finally they didn't upgraded their bandwidth. So in future if they back again then we need to turn around from them by which they may suffer with low fund.

actually I think that you should to open the site , because it is offline now so from where you got the latest update ? I see that the admin decided to close the site as think . if there are new updates you got it from your e-mail please tell me .

i never know if in here there are one of the elite hyip site :D, well this one is good from my own point of view, this site listed in many hyip monitors and include in MNO, and they already listed this program for more than 400 days, wow that is a good achievement for this site i think because of the plan they have

actually I think that you should to open the site , because it is offline now so from where you got the latest update ? I see that the admin decided to close the site as think . if there are new updates you got it from your e-mail please tell me .

I told that I followed their latest news letter which was from a reply of @anjali. But you are right because they are stay in remote location so we can not catch their program. I found that they might tried to install illegal ssl certificate. So found ssl error.

This Connection is Untrusted

But this site is online now. You must try to open without s after http:// i.e.

1z6qico.png

I told that I followed their latest news letter which was from a reply of @anjali. But you are right because they are stay in remote location so we can not catch their program. I found that they might tried to install illegal ssl certificate. So found ssl error.

But this site is online now. You must try to open without s after http:// i.e. .

1z6qico.png

i think the site is back now , thank you my friend you are right , today i checked the site and i found that it is back again , but the support chat box is still offline and that is not good . as you know the support box should to be online at least 7 hours per day .

i think you all should know that this program listed in MNO, and from what i observed, MNO make about $1000 investment in this site and so far they already get all of their investment in this site :D, plus some profit. well it seems this site looks so promising for many investors, but minimum investment of this site is totally different that is too high for little investors like me