Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newgni - Newgni.net

I have read on MNO blog that this program has extended their advertising banner fro seven more months, which is really good to know that the program is going to stay for a long time around, this one has been living for around 110 days now, good stage to start investing in here.

Of course this is a reliable program and already hundred plus days old., I remember due to it's higher minimum of $20, I gave it a skip in the beginning, but that was a big mistake, actually, now we have very few reliable hyips to invest in recent days, and definitely new GNI is one of those rare long term programs that can be trust worthy.

Latest news update from newGNI as on 13th April regarding the top rank in MNO and update on Easter 2012 promotion that will last until 30th April !

Newsletter 13 April 2012

Dear clients, friends and fans

It’s Friday again and time to touch base with you.

Earlier this week NewGNi was becoming the #1 program on MNO. This is not only an achievement for us; it’s a milestone!

In our opinion Money-News-Online is the benchmark in unbiased and honest daily information about the online investment industry.

As promised, our Testimonial page, or I rather should say pages, are up! Please have a look here and read what your fellow members have to say about us. Once again, we thank all participants who took part in our contest.

A few members notified us that they have currently problems depositing with SolidTrust Pay and sometimes they landed on a blank page. We have experienced ourselves that STP was loading slowly during the last few days. If you’d like to invest and experience any problems, please remember that you can always deposit directly into our STP account. Please open a support ticket from the members area and let us know. We will then inform you how to deposit manually.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you about our Easter 2012 Promotion. Although Easter is now behind us, our promotion will go on until the 30th of April.

One lucky winner will receive a brand new iPad 3.

To join all you have to do is to find the 5 Easter eggs hidden in and around our website, screen grab each of them and once you found all of them, join the competition by filling in the provided form. The Easter Egg Hunt is open for our active investors only. If you are not an active investor yet, you can become one by investing as little as $20 into our ‘Daily Winner’ plan, and once done – join the competition.

For more information please visit our NewGNi – Easter 2012 Promotion page here.

Good luck to all of you!

Have a great weekend, I’ll see you soon,

Jurgen

Follow NewGNi on Twitter, Facebook and MNO

I am very happy here that I can see this HYIP is living longer than a new HYIP before. So, it brings my memory back when the old GNI HYIP still alive. Old GNI was living for a long time, more than a year here. Now, the new GNI starts to show the same clues

I am very happy here that I can see this HYIP is living longer than a new HYIP before. So, it brings my memory back when the old GNI HYIP still alive. Old GNI was living for a long time, more than a year here. Now, the new GNI starts to show the same clues

are they have the old GNI? i never know about that things before but yeah this site still paying with a good performance i never heard any complain from the other people who invest here.and this program already online about 107 days until now, i am no doubt about that because the script here looks awesome with nice plan too

My friend thried this program and he received his payment, well this program offers a reasonable ROI and SSL encryption but a 20$ min isn't a littel bit high

according to my research 10 out of 11 hyip monitors said "paying hyip"

well good program do request for something big atime but, for me i dont think the minimum investment is must,though it might scare of newbies into hyip programs but that doesnt mean one cant take a risk and invest with the program cause they are really doing great and investors are recieving they paymen on time.

so far i don't find any latest news about this program but until now they are still paying all investors and monitors. and i see they reviewed by MNO, which is a good thing overall this site just running without any problem and complain, even the minimum payout is high a bit

The site is unavailable at the moment, they are under DDOS attack, here is the update from the admin through their FB page !

Please be informed that newGNi is currently under a strong DDoS attack and access to our website is interrupted. The technicians of our hosting provider are currently working on this issue and we will post an update here, once our site is back online again.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The site is unavailable at the moment, they are under DDOS attack, here is the update from the admin through their FB page !

I'm hoping that this is for real and not a fake one or just a reason why they going to close down and turn to scam simply because they suffer a great loses because of this ddos attack. As history dictates theirs just too many hyip site that turn to scam because of ddos attack. I really don't know if this is for real now or not.

New GNI is not accessible for everyone, we can see there is few complainants in the MNO chat box that have troubles with log in to their accounts as well as site accessibility sometimes, which is to be fixed yet, but for more people, the site is accessible without any issue and they can log in or withdraw funds from their accounts.

New GNI is not accessible for everyone, we can see there is few complainants in the MNO chat box that have troubles with log in to their accounts as well as site accessibility sometimes, which is to be fixed yet, but for more people, the site is accessible without any issue and they can log in or withdraw funds from their accounts.

in my end this site is not accessible, as i only find the openDNS searching which make me little annoying and i just hope this site could paid the members well and not scam yet, but who know, it will be good if admin resolve the problem that happen in this forum, well so far this program already online for 121 days

You told us that this site was unavailable due to Ddos attack. According to me most of the hyip program already secured by strong Ddos protection. I think their tendency was to make us fool so gave that fake excuse. We need to close it immediately. If any member already lost more than $50, can make a complain at hyip authority. Hope that they should back again. At this moment this site is not accessible. If can be occur due to two reasons 1>Lost their bandwidth or 2>move the dns by delete the full script with database.

Settings that are adopted by the script and server working fine, here is the latest update from newGNI as on 27th April 2012 !

Newsletter 27 April 2012

Dear clients, friends and fans

After the last ten or so eventful days, we are glad to confirm that our work finally paid off, all tweaks and settings are adopted by the script and server and everything is working fine.

During the last few weeks quite some members contacted us and asked why it is necessary to wait for a withdrawal (or in terms of our script ‘cashout’) to the e-wallet a day, during weekends even two days, until they are approved and credited.

We listened and discussed this issue and since it is an internal transaction, considered it safe to implement this function. To cut a long story short, as from today your cashout requests to the e-wallet are credited instantly.

We are also permanently looking into new ways to enhance communication with our members, especially to notify in case of service interruptions. A few days back we signed up on MNO’s ‘shoutbox’ and found it a convenient way to communicate news and to stay in touch.

You’ll find the ‘shoutbox’ in the upper right section of Money-News-Online and all you need to do to take part, is to drop Paul a line at abramsonp@gmail.com with your desired user name and password. Paul will then confirm your participation and you can start to shout.

Finally, a last reminder about our Easter 2012 Promotion. Although Easter is now behind us, our promotion will go on for another 3 days!

One lucky winner will receive a brand new iPad 3.

To join all you have to do is to find the 5 Easter eggs hidden in and around our website, screen grab each of them and once you found all of them, join the competition by filling in the provided form. The Easter Egg Hunt is open for our active investors only. If you are not an active investor yet, you can become one by investing as little as $20 into our ‘Daily Winner’ plan, and once done – join the competition.

For more information please visit our NewGNi – Easter 2012 Promotion page here.

Good luck to all of you!

Enough said, I’ll see you next week on Tuesday already, to announce the winner of our Easter 2012 Promotion. Until then, have a great time.

Yours, Jurgen

Follow NewGNi on Twitter, Facebook and MNO

This is simple a bad matter that @anjali made too many posts here for give us latest news letter. As those news letter ware so late that we got them after gone of those program. Accounting to me this site is lost their bandwidth so we can not ope n this program or might be they are moving their hosting so got this program due top dns set up.