Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newgni - Newgni.net

i am not admin

Link : http://www.newgni.com

newGNi - 'The new standard in Arbitrage Trading' will be instrumental in helping you to earn a consistent, second income when joining our Arbitrage Wagering Pool. Read on how our clients are able to generate a tax-free* income with the newGNi system, devoid of common trading risk (MANAGED RISK), whatsoever!

Plan :

1% daily

6% weekly

Accept : LR, PM

Min : 20$

Link : http://www.newgni.com

these plans have reasonable ROI in offer, that can make the program stable and pay for a long time, there is link to MNO blog on this site, the program has been reviewed by MNO, the admin of the blog, is pretty confident on this new GNI that was a successful program during 2008 to 2010.

NewGNI is exciting new hyip with nice short term plans but this site has no life since there is no term included in investment plans,we get ROI forever and admin won't be able to afford it for years but still i hope it will pay till we reach BEP since this hyip has got good status.

there is news about SSL certificate installed in the program as on 30th December 2011, it is going to be worth investing in here !

SSL certificate installed and social networking made available 30. December 2011, 11:50

Please notice that we have installed our SSL certificate overnight. The certificate ensures that all data passed between our web server and your browsers remain private and integral.

We have also created our Facebook and Twitter pages. For those of you not familiar with social networking, here is a short description:

Facebook is an online social networking directory that connects people (or companies) with friends, clients and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.

Twitter operates a free digital service site that blends social networking with the ability to post short messages (or micro-blogs) limited to 140 characters or less, commonly known by users as 'Tweets'. Twitter's service is designed for use on personal computers and via mobile devices, such as iPhone and BlackBerry smart phones.

We recommend to all of our members to make extensive use of Facebook and Twitter. We will not only post important updates about our online portal, like maintenance issues, there but will also use social networking to stay in touch with existing and prospective clients. There is more to come in the new year, stay tuned and look out here for our upcoming social media competitions. In the meantime you may 'Follow us' on Twitter and 'Like us' at Facebook. You'll find the links to our Facebook and Twitter pages at the top right of all our front-end pages.

Low ROI will be the exact reason to the success of this HYIP website in the future, if their admin wishes to make this website a success in HYIP industry.

Also, by having a Facebook page and Twitter, we can see that admin truely wants to run the website well. Hopefully he will continue to maintain his current stage.

there is good improvements taking place on their site recently, they are now SSL secured program, plan features are as usual stable, and providing FB and Twitter links on their site, and also link to MNO review, they have proven their intentions to stay active for a long time,

Well as far as i know Newgni is looking very professional and did not hear any bad reviews by any hyip monitor or investor.Its good that this site added SSL as added benefit for investors.I hope it will be online and paying for a longer time and become the best paying hyip in 2012.

I am not sure if we can take risk of investing higher amounts in this program, but definitely the program looks worth investing a minimum amount for sure as a test spend into the program, but when checked on Allhyipmonitors, I could only find around ten non famous monitors listing this one. with active status for it.

• 2 months later...

Latest news letter update from the program, as on 16th March regarding the Spanish language option etc updates in the program.

SPANISH VERSION, TRACKEGG AND LIVE SUREBETS

Newsletter 16 March 2012

Dear clients, friends and fans

Great news! In this weeks newsletter we feature the introduction of our Live Sure Bet page, the addition of the Spanish language option to our online portal and TrackEgg, a smart Online Investment Management Tool.

Live Sure Bets: As announced previously, we have added a Live Sure Bets page to the members area. This is a value added feature and only accessible for our active members. You have access to a list of current arbitrage opportunities, that you can use to try arbing yourself. Please be aware that such sure bets doesn’t exist for very long. The bookmakers are permanently changing the odds, based on the economic theories of supply and demand. Our page is automatically updated every minute and if you can spare some time watching, you’ll see the permanent changes. You can find the Live Sure Bets page under the ‘Additional Pages’ section of the members area.

Bienvenido al NewGNi! As part of our strategy to attract a broader audience to learn about what NewGNi is all about, we have finalized the translation of our frontend pages into the Spanish language. You can navigate to these pages by clicking on the ‘Globe’ symbol in our toolbar. A Spanish User Manual is available as well and can be found under the ‘Additional Pages’ segment of the members area.

Furthermore, you will now be automatically redirected to your preferred language, depending on the language settings of your browser.

TrackEgg: We’d like to introduce you to TrackEgg, a brand new service that allows online investors to track their investments for all their programs in one place. This service is absolutely free to use with no restrictions. On top of the ability to track investments, there is also a variety of very useful tools that investors will find helpful, like payment processor fee calculators, specific program strategies/spreadsheets, a referral link tracker and even an automatically created page that allows a user to advertise all their referral links on one page. We’d like to invite you to try out this service, it will definitely benefit your online investment goals! Please take 3 minutes to browse through the website at http://trackegg.com and watch the introduction video on the homepage.

To conclude, we would like to remind you once again of our first giveaway contest. Until today we have received 834 entries and the contest is still open until the 31st of March 2012. Three lucky winners will receive $100 each paid directly into their preferred payment processor account. To participate you need to be a member of NewGNi, an active deposit is not mandatory.

For more information please read our news section.

Thanks for reading and until next time. Have a great weekend!

With best regards,

Jurgen. NewGNi Administration

Follow NewGNi on Twitter, Facebook and MNO

Professional looking site (some useless garbage as "toolbar" but nothing too bad) with valid SSL cert and DDOS protection on-site will easy up investors' fears about spending their money for sure. But the minimum investment of $20 is quite big, although given the small and thus sustainable ROI they're offering, can maybe be trusted on this program.

a good HYIP site with SSL installed, but i don't find DDOS there, so that is a minus for them, beside of it, they have a quite good and attractive design and about ROI plan i think the rate is quite low but somehow it make this site more stable rather than other HYIP site nowadays and in some HYIP monitors this program have paid status until now :D

This program is around three months old and has been paying so far, the last they paid was on 16th March, two days ago, this program pays only on business days, so next payment should be of today, definitely we can expect this program to stay active for a long time.

PAYING...PAYING...PAYING

Date: 02/29/2012 10:48

Batch:88545765

From Account:U2289630

To Account : U8406411

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Cashout #2244065

Post your payment proofs on Hyip Payment Proof section only !

well, new GNI has been a good program so far, it has various contests for their clients and they paid $100 direct to the three lucky winners as well, during their successful two months online, now as it is three months old, lets see if more such contests are going to be introduced.

Latest news letter from the program as on 23rd March regarding the new testimonial contest and other updates !

Newsletter 23 March 2012

Three months have passed, since we opened our online portal back in December 2011! Thanks to you, our most valued members, we were able to accomplish the revival of one of the greatest second income opportunities that ever hit the internet. To be honest, even I was sceptical if we could make it, if we could perform that well!

Now, after three months and more than 1,300 members, of these about 50% are active investors, I feel we have achieved a lot - though we are still at the beginning of our journey...

On the occasion of this event, we'd like to announce our testimonial contest:

Word-of-mouth referral has become our number one advertising focus because people trust the praise of a friend. Our amazing community is what has allowed us to grow to this size in that short period of time, and it is our growing community which will propel us into the future. Because of that, we’d like to ask our members to continue to help us in getting the word out.

We'd love you to tell us (and the world) why you are with newGNi. In fact, we're looking for the very best testimonials out there. We don’t want a tidal wave of false praise so we’re not blowing the doors off with a ridiculous prize, but we do want to show appreciation to the winners:

The best testimonial will be awarded with $200 cash, deposited to the winners preferred payment processor account. Second prize will be $100 and three more participants will receive $50 each.

The rules are simple:

The competition closes on the 6th of April at 12:00 noon (GMT) and the winners will be selected and announced on the very same day, so get your entries in soon. All entries needs to contain either your real name (at least your first name) and location, or your newGNi user name and location. All entries must be entered through the support ticket system in the members area, with the word 'Testimonial' in the subject. Only active members are eligible to participate. We will publish a selection of all testimonials received on our website.

Thanks so much for your support, your constructive criticism, and your belief that together we can make newGNi better for everyone.

Have a great weekend!

With best regards,

Jurgen

newGNi Administration

Follow newGNi on Twitter, Facebook and MNO

Latest news from the Twitter page of the program, five hours ago regarding the fresh payments sent to investors !

newGNi First withdrawal requests for the new week processed.

well, NewGNI has already been paying for more than three months now and this week, they will successfully finish their first hundred successful days online, minimum investment whic was set at $20 was definitely high but that couldn't prevent investors from participate in the program.

As we can see a payout proof of the site mean they are paying now. According to this site should pay us because they have dedicated server, ssl security with site lock, as well as their daily RoI is quite natural for us. We can take their program for just 1% interest. But their $20 of low minimum is little bit high for any junior, but quite profitable for all.

the minimum deposit here is $20 and i think it is a big amount for me since i am new to this Hyip sites i mean to say that i am a junior it would be good if the minimum deposit is less ... but no problem this program seems to be paid since i can see some payment proofs of our members .

Latest news letter update from the program as on 2nd April regarding the cash contests and other program updates !

Newsletter 2 April 2012

I hope everybody is doing well, as we are on the way towards the Easter Holidays!

Today I need to catch up with you on a variety of different topics:

Let’s start with a support issue, that was addressed already in one of our previous newsletters a few weeks back, but still causes problems for some members. I am talking about the One Time Pin and the correct application of it. We found out, that the problem is that some members are closing the login window, to get the email with the PIN.

This window must NOT be closed at all, until you have entered the PIN! Otherwise you will always trigger a new login PIN to be send. Once you’ve entered your username and password and the system noticed your IP change, leave this window as it is! Open a new window or tab to get your email. Copy and Paste your one time PIN. Done – you are successfully logged in to your NewGNi account.

Now, something that concerns not only a lot of our members – but everyone who is using Liberty Reserve. There have been serious hacking allegations brought up in the last couple of days. If you haven’t heard about it yet, please read the following article by Paul Abramson of Money-News-Online here. We’d just like to assure you that we keep our Liberty Reserve account balances in general very low, as your funds are in trade and have at any given time just enough funds in our accounts to process Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests.

As said, with Easter on its way, we like to inform you about our business hours during the holidays:

There will be no withdrawals processed on Friday, the 6th of April and on Monday, the 9th of April. We will process withdrawals on Saturday, the 7th of April and then again on Tuesday, the 10th of April. To avoid support requests: Interest will be paid for Friday and Monday as well.

Now to the GOODIES.

We are glad to announce the three lucky winners of our first Sweepstakes contest, chosen randomly by the Punchtab system!

They are:

Danny Leonce aka itoikenza, Corrine Sinnott aka lotusmoon and Luis Fernandez aka luifer.

Congratulation to all of you, we appreciate your participation!

Each of our lucky winners will receive $100 paid direct into their payment processor account.

If its you, please open a support ticket with the word ‘Sweepstakes’ in the subject and let us know your preferred payment processor account details, where we can drop your price in.

If you were not lucky this time, please join our Testimonial contest. Here are the details once again:

We’d love you to tell us (and the world) why you are with NewGNi. In fact, we’re looking for the very best testimonials out there. We don’t want a tidal wave of false praise so we’re not blowing the doors off with a ridiculous prize, but we do want to show appreciation to the winners:

The best testimonial will be awarded with $200 cash, deposited to the winners preferred payment processor account. Second prize will be $100 and three more participants will receive $50 each.

The rules are simple:

The competition closes on the 6th of April at 12:00 noon (GMT) and the winners will be selected and announced on the very same day, so get your entries in soon. All entries needs to contain either your real name (at least your first name) and location, or your NewGNi user name and location. All entries must be entered through the support ticket system in the members area, with the word ‘Testimonial’ in the subject. Only active members are eligible to participate. We will publish a selection of all testimonials received on our website.

That’s it for today, take care and I’ll see you on Friday.

With best regards, Jurgen

NewGNi Administration

Except on a couple of monitors, like MNO etc, the rest of all monitors have very old date to show as the last paid time, for this program, I think newGNI is a active hyip and has been paying so far without fail, in that case one would expect to see monitors with the updated status with correct latest payment details.

Easter eggs contests and more exciting contests in new GNI, check out their latest news letter as on 6th April regarding much information on these contests !

Newsletter 6 April 2012

To be honest, we were overwhelmed and furthermore felt humbled, after receiving and evaluating your testimonials over the past two weeks.

Thank you so much guys, for your kind words, inspirations and positive thoughts!

On the other side, to choose the five ‘best’ testimonials was almost an impossible task. Chris and I discussed all entries again and again and decided that there are only winners. Therefore we think it is only fair to award all participants as follows:

The 1st prize of $200 will be awarded to ‘drfinance’

The 2nd prize of $100 will be awarded to ‘Wealthbiz’

The 3rd until 5th prize of $50 each will be awarded to ‘henry4′, ‘shane57′ and ‘raven’

Please contact our support department and let us know your preferred payment processor account to drop in the prize.

As said, there are only winners this time: All other participants in our testimonial contest will receive $20, credited to their e-wallet.

To claim your prize, please contact support with the ticket ID number of your entry and your preferred payment processor and we will credit your account.

Congratulations to all of you and our deepest gratitude for your support!

We will introduce a testimonial page in the coming days and display a selection of all testimonials received.

But I am not done yet:

Easter’s now just around the corner and we all know that Easter wouldn’t be the same without a good old Easter egg hunt.

So here at NewGNi we’re getting into the spirit of things and inviting you to take part in our very own Easter Egg Hunt. But this isn’t just your run of the mill Easter egg hunt. Heck no. This is the NewGNi Easter egg hunt and it comes with an exciting twist – because we’ve got one brand spanking new iPad to give away to the winner!

How to get it?

Well, it’s really simple, just find the 5 Easter eggs hidden in and around our website, screen grab each each of them and once you found all of them, join the competition by filling in the provided form. The Easter Egg Hunt is open for our active investors only. The competition closes on 30. April. That means, if you are not an active investor yet, you can become one by investing as little as $20 into our ‘Daily Winner’ plan, and once done – join the competition.

The winner will be picked out of a hat on Tuesday, 1st May 2012.

For more information please visit our NewGNi – Easter 2012 Promotion page here.

Good luck to all of you!

Enough said, it only remains for me to add that I like to wish all of you a Happy Easter!

Take care and until next time, Jurgen