Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clergymoney - clergymoney.com

I'm not admin

http://clergymoney.com

ABOUT CLERGYMONEY.COM! The company "clergymoney.com" offers you to start earning good money. You do not have to make any effort to start getting money. The only challenge will be to put your specific sum of money to your account and daily watch them increase. Our agents work in the currency market for many years. They trade your money: buy or sell currency on financial markets. They get a good profit, which we list you on the account. Trade goes every day, and money in your account will grow every day. Our support will answer your questions. If you do not like the service, you can contact us or take their money and stop working with us. The latter choice is always yours. A week later, you will not have to go to work. You'll get as much money as you want. It all depends on your investment. So if you want to grow up and become financially independent, join us today.

Plan:

2% Profit Daily for a year,

10% Profit Daily for a Month,

160% Profit after 3 Days,

130% Profit after 24 hours

Minimum invest $1 and maximum unlimited

Accept: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

Link=> http://clergymoney.com

The script this hyip is using is not good for long term plans,i see this kind of template only in short term hyips.This hyip has nice investment plans but i did not understand why there is no monitor listed on the rate us page yet.Adding monitor code on that page should be considered first.

well, this is having all kind of plans, in their program, hourly plan, then mid term plans like monthly then also long term plans, I don't think this one will stay active for a full month, the hourly plan offers high returns but off course the minimum set in those plans is unaffordable, this one with both sustainable and unsustainable plans looks risky to venture with for me.

• 3 weeks later...

The short term investment plan mixed to long term investment plan. Even though this program used the long term investment plan, for me this program is still the short term investment program kinds where this program will turn to scam faster. The minimum spend here is very good. With $1 we can start to earn money here. But this is not a good place to earn money.

Edited by BlackJack

I agree that they have got both kind of plans for us short term as well as long term, but since there is also short term plans we should consider it a short term program, and take all kinds of precautions while making an investment to it that we take usually with a short term hyip.