Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SuperInv - superinv.com

I am not the Admin.

SuperInv

Welcome To SuperInv

SuperInv is a legal registered private investment company, committed to provide extraordinary and empowering free-enterprise business opportunities. We offer a consistent capital growth in the largest global financial market by combining professional account management and superior analytical technology.

Investment Offers:

Starter - 111% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 103.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 107.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $20,000 109.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $100,000 111.00

Standard - 65% daily for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 53.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 56.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 59.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $20,000 62.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $100,000 65.00

Advance - 225% after 5 days

Plan 3 $10 - $300 125.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 175.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $20,000 200.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $100,000 225.00

Premier - 400% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 160.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 220.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 280.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $20,000 340.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $100,000 400.00

King - 650% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 250.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 350.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 450.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $20,000 550.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $100,000 650.00

Accepted: LR, PM

5% ref. commission

Link: http://superinv.com/

King - 650% after 15 days is very interesting plan. If not only that I know if I invest ten dollars in here after 15 days I will never going to cashout 650% of my 15 dollars in here I will going to invest in here. But since I'm sure I'm only fooling myself to believe that my 10 dollars will going to earn that much in 15 days time.

well, I wonder the monitors listing this one have moved the status to not paying, that early, I think it is just started yesterday and there is 24 hours maximum asked by the program to process withdrawals, yet the term is not completed but already the site has got not paid status, let us see if there will be any movement in payment system in here.

The template of this hyip site does not look very promising but it is listed on some good monitors so might do good business for a week but at this moment i don't think its safe to invest at this stage.We should observe the growth of this site for few days and then take some risk.

well, good to see that the status is changed and back to paying now, that is why I was wondering how come a new hyip site turned to scam in just one day, I think we should have some patience to conclude the status of a program, as during these holidays season, there might have been delays in processing withdrawals.

@archu: everything can happen in HYIP world dude, but it is good to see that this site now back again as paying one, i don't know if admin have any intention or it is just technical problem, but in some HYIP monitor like HYIP.com their status still waiting

@trickster: Your word is true HYIP world is a world that we can not predict but we can choose what is good and which ones are experiencing pain and eventually death, only two of seven monitors that are not vague and five of them get a pay status, but this needs to be contemplated to invest here we

finally, the site has got paying status on many monitors now, the program has getting promoted on various famous monitors through which I am sure there will be enough support from investors to this program, although the referral commission of just 5% is not that attractive in here.

@archu7

Not on all monitors,it is on waiting status on hyip dot com which is a well known monitor.This site was looking good in the beginning but it did not get much popular.I guess we don't have to rely on this site and invest funds.

As far as I know, Hyip.com monitor usually takes long time to update the status from waiting after listed any hyip,.so I was sure that this program would be getting active status on that famous monitor too and finally it has got it, active status everywhere for eight days now.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest news update from the program as on 30th January 2012 regarding the additional payment processor accepted on Super Inv, AlertPay !

Jan-30-2012 03:56:09 AM

SuperInv Monthsary and AP Addition

We would like to announce a new accepted payment processors on Super Inv, Alert Pay. You may now deposit into our program using Alert Pay payment processor. If you like to add AP account into your current Super Inv account please send us a support ticket through our contact page. For security reason. we do not allow member to update their payment processor information.

In a time of uncertainty for many investment programs, we are pleased to inform our faithful investors that Super Inv online platform has been running smoothly for over a month now. As we enter a new stage in the life of our Super Inv, we are dedicated to improving the quality of our website for your convenience and satisfaction with our consistent stability, reliability and confidence in the future for your investments with us!

Sincerely,

Brian Livermore

SuperInv.com Manager

• 3 weeks later...

This short term program is creating records paying for 50 days online, here is the program update as of 14th Feb 2012 !

Feb-14-2012 07:35:51 PM

SuperInv Announcement - 50 Days Online

Before getting into the main news, We would like to thank all our members who have been showing their continuous support for SuperInv from the very beginning. Our Online program SuperInv have been online for 50 days now and we are sure most of you who have been with us from the beginning have been making awesome profits. This is a vivid testament to the high-quality investment service we provide to our customer.

As we are always looking to expanding our project, we try to make full use of our aggressive trading strategy, using a semi-automatic trading platform, combined with traditional stock-picking and trading strategies. Our Fund managers choose companies that maintain a high level of liquidity at all times to make SuperInv investment fund more liquid and bring more profit for our investors.

We also would like to ask you, to visit the forums and monitor ratings we are listed in, which can be found on our home page right side or on our rating's page. Please report your great experience with us to others and share the opportunity with your close people. We would like to thank you for your trust in us, and hope we can build a long lasting relationship.

Its always good to check the last paying date in a hyip monitoring site. So even if the status is paying or pending or waiting or scam. we must always check the last paid. Because in other hyip site that I'm checking theirs a hyip monitoring site that stats a site is a scam site. But when I check its stats is state that theirs no investments. so how can that hyip monitoring site states its a scam site when its not even invested on that site.

Yes the Admin of this program is very loyal mostly with their freindly support and ontime Respond,its like this hyip is paying to date because I just make a deposit today but I havnt got paid yet I have read so many Good reputation abaut them so its like the site will stay long for us investor