Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

valuepartnersfund - valuepartnersfund.com

Value Partners Fund is an emerging markets investment firm that sponsors and manages private equity, mezzanine finance, and fixed income funds for institutional investors and high-net worth individuals.

Value Partners Fund investment style incorporates both a comprehensive due diligence process used for selecting investments, as well as a highly interactive approach in working with its portfolio companies to build and realize value.

The staff, drawn from both the private and public sectors, is highly skilled in identifying and building businesses within their respective areas of expertise.

Some of the sectors in which ValuePartnersFund.com has achieved the strongest results are infrastructure, commerce, oil and gas and financial services.

Value Partners Fund also continues to expand its presence in all three key Emerging Market Regions-Latin America, Asia and Central/Eastern Europe.

plans.jpg

http://www.valuepartnersfund.com/?referral=U9483034

Site design is cool with ddos protection mentioned on the site.

Though I dont consider this program can stay for longer period

But roi is too interesting and high that it simply fills someone with greed.

So I would prefer 1st plan 12% daily for 20 days. That is handsome 240% returns in 20 days.

And even if someone received the returns 8 days he is near bep. Minimum being 10$ is a bit high to test such high roi and high risk program.

The site is awesome. And then I looked that there is no registration in the way its no account. No script/no account/ and the main reason for this no hacking. Ofcourse thats one way of looking it. It also makes it easier to close the door. The min $10.00 is for the 2 plans ...one for 20 days thats really high risking. And the other for 24 hours and 110%. I think this one is closing the doors when they reach enough in their accounts, and its only another fast runner before natale/christmas. A few recorded payouts Ive seen in forums. But almost all is for referral comission...Its always the same. The smart ones invest a little and get lots more thru ref commissions. The program is happy and the depostis loose out in this kind of programs...careful is all I can say. Its a game yah but try not do the greedy line to much.

No registration process if want investment here and it means there is no member area. the proper rule is there is member area should be. I hope they will complete the site feature soon. monitored by hyip monitor site and paying status so far. but I see these hyip monitor not investment much in this hyip site. maybe they also little bit suspicious with this site.