Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashfreebux - cashfreebux.com

quangnam52335

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i am impressive, with this program they already paid alot, it seems that admin somehow able to manage paid all of the members of this site but it seems now the minimum payout here is not $1 anymore because i see that some payment proof amount is not $1 but $5 :D

free premium membership for 7222 members :D, wow i just realized about this offer, i think that is a good offer, since i see there are about 7170 members here so we still have some chance if we don't become member here as premium member we also get more rates here and faster to reach minimum payout

So did you join? did you get the premium membership in here? Its really good to join a site that gives free membership and free bonuses. But I just want to remind that its better to be a clicker than investors. What I mean no matter how big is the discount if you need to pay for it don't join. Its better to get free bonuses than to pay partial of it.

yeah if the site is good enough of course i will invest here but to be clicker here is something that i think still good too for now, as i think also i will not invest here since i don't convince enough about this site and also the admin of this site