Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotinvestmentradings - hotinvestmentradings.com

I am not the Admin.

Hotinvestmentradings

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.hotinvestmentradings.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

108%-115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 108.00

Plan 2 $51 - $250 110.00

Plan 3 $251 - $10,000 115.00

170% daily for 30 day

Plan 1 $1,000 and more 0.00

115%-125% after 2 day

Plan 1 $10 - $250 115.00

Plan 2 $251 - $2,500 120.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $25,000 125.00

150%-215% after 3 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 200.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 250.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 300.00

Accepted currencies: LR, PP, AP.

Referral commission: 5%

Link: http://www.hotinvestmentradings.com/

This is a typical short term hyip with quite high ROI but the script is very common and many new hyip admins with low budget uses this script.It is not listed on many monitors so the money flow will be obviously low.I think we should wait and see whether this site gets popular or not.

announcement regarding referral program as on 7th Dec, 2011 ! check out the latest news from in here !

News

REFFERAL PROGRAME

use our referral programe and receive 6% commission for every person you refer to us.however we only give commission to those who made deposite with us at lest USD1.00.commission will paid upon request.thanks and enjoy with us:)

Dec-7-2011 08:06:52 PM

This program has been running for 2 days for now.This program has no SSL protection no DDOS protectin.Script is very coomon for this program.Just offered an attractive ROI but very high.Refferal commission up to 8% is another attractive feature.But I think not to invest in a hurry,one should wait and see how it gets popular and observe the status of the program before to invest.

This program has been running for 2 days for now.This program has no SSL protection no DDOS protectin.Script is very coomon for this program.Just offered an attractive ROI but very high.Refferal commission up to 8% is another attractive feature.But I think not to invest in a hurry,one should wait and see how it gets popular and observe the status of the program before to invest.

I disagree with you , the site does not have any protections , you are wrong my friend , check the site again and you will discover that the site is very normal , it uses poor script and there are no any protections . I guess the domain of the site is not cleaning also .

latest news update from the program today on their news section regarding pending withdrawals as on 11th Dec !

News

Withdraw Complete

for all investor all withdrawal request has been complete.thanks for your cooperation.

Dec-11-2011 02:37:48 AM

Admin's News Letter Update December 12, 2011 12:45 AM GMT + 8 (Monday)

hotinvestmentradings.com - withdrawal request and referral program

WITDRAWAL REQUEST

withdrawal request will be prosess on Monday 12/12/11 due to our system maintenence also closing weekly Forex market trading.we're sorry for announce it.but we hope our investor stay with us,we promised that all of our investor will happy and get profit.we work what we promise.thanks.

Dec-10-2011 12:50:09 AM

REFFERAL PROGRAME

use our referral programe and receive 6% commission for every person you refer to us.however we only give commission to those who made deposite with us at lest USD1.00.commission will paid upon request.thanks and enjoy with us

Dec-7-2011 08:06:52 PM

SECURITY REASON (WITHDRAWAL)

for security reason,withdrawal will be MANUAL.withdrawal request will done less then 1 hours.and not more than 24 hours.

Dec-7-2011 08:01:32 PM

Admin's News Letter Update December 12, 2011 12:45 AM GMT + 8 (Monday)

hotinvestmentradings.com - withdrawal request and referral program

it's not enough if the admin of the program just sends an update that the withdrawals were processed, there should be no complaints as well, already this program has been moved to PROBLEM or WAITING status on monitors, I hope the admin of this program tried to clear all pending withdrawals and get the program back to paying status in real.