Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Incomes Area - incomes-area.com

I am not the Admin.

Incomes Area

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

INCOMES-AREA.COM is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

11% Daily For 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Normal $10 - $100 11.00

15% Daily For 10 Days

Best $101 - $10,000 15.00

7% Daily For 20 Days

Normal $10 - $100 7.00

20% Daily For 20 Days

Best $101 - $10,000 20.00

Accepts: LR only

5% ref. commission

Link: http://incomes-area.com/

these plans have been risky to venture with due to it's higher ROI as well as unaffordable minimum of $10 and $100 etc,

there is two monitors for now listing this one and monitoring and one of them has already moved it's status to WAITING !

the one with paying status has 6th Dec as last paid date, so I don't think this one is active for now.

This program has quite simple design.ROI offered is very high in this program.Just two monitors are listing this and one of those monitors changed to WAITING and just one is showing PAYING status for it.and for the paying monitor also last payout is updated on yesterday that is 6th December.I suggest to wait and see!not to invest in hurry.

@anjali

ROI offered in their plans is not high actually, because it is 11% daily for 10 days, it means the principal will be included in daily profits, thus total 110% will be paid within ten days term, so a clear profit of 10% in 10 days will be just like 1% daily, but of course the hourly plan has unsustainable ROI.

Bonus

=============================

Hello.

Today our admin has birthday so we planned those who invest today any amount he will get more 50% of his deposit in his main balance.

Example if you invest 50$ you will get 25$ free as bonus.

So make investment to earn more.

Hope this will helpful to all of you to earn more.

well, the above update is just encouraging to invest as much as possible in the program, since they have more than half of the invested amount to add to our investment balance as some bonus offer, but I think this one is a limited offer for today only, I guess there might have been good fund flow into the program today.

I am always sceptical to invest at sites that promise to give bonuses even before the program matures.To be sincere giving $50 to members during christmas is just a way the admin is trying to lure people to invest here.i rather i skip this program because by then the program might have turned to scam.

Bonus

Hello.

Today our admin has birthday so we planned those who invest today any amount he will get more 50% of his deposit in his main balance.

Example if you invest 50$ you will get 25$ free as bonus.

So make investment to earn more.

Hope this will helpful to all of you to earn more.

Its really a very good offer i believe but i am not sure how many people really took advantage of this.This site is paying for 3 days now but it would be interesting to see how long this site survives by using this highly profitable plans.

well, their site statistics show that the program is few years old now, but there is no monitor added in the ratings page on the site,

but when I checked for the program status on Allhyipmonitors, I have got the status as PAYING on GS monitor and BesteMoneys as well, with last paid date as 9th Dec 2011, only one monitor has got NOT PAYING status for it.