Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldfundsinvest - goldfundsinvest.com

I am not admin

Our program is created for those who want to improve their financial condition, but do not have economic education and are not the financial experts. Our team has been working in a sphere of FOREX trading for 6 years and during this time has achieved good results and stable income. For further development and trading volume increase we have a demand in outside investments.

Plans:

Test Plan (36% Hourly For 3 Hours - Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 34.00

Plan 2 $51 - $200 35.00

Plan 3 $201 - $5,000 36.00

Calculate your profit >>

Fast Plan (105% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $400 104.00

Plan 3 $401 - $5,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

NORMAL Plan (8% Hourly For 13 Hours - Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

Daily Plan (125% After 1 Day - Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 112.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 119.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >> http://goldfundsinvest.com

this hourly plan program has used a nice strategy, they have quite higher amount set as minimum at $10 for hourly plan and there is lower amount set at $2 as minimum for the daily plan, in order to attract small investors as well, but it might not stay active for few days, as t is hourly plan program that can turn scam at any hour !

I think this program is making selective payments in here, because I just have checked out the status of it on Allhyipmonitors and have noticed that few monitors declare it a scam site, but there is other few monitors that show paying status for it, also it is on 7th Dec, that is today is the last paid date as per them, that makes me confused of it's current status.

Current status of the program is PAYING and the last payout is updated on 7 December 2011.Quite high ROI is offered for a short period.Hourly plans will always turn to scam within a few days.so, huge risk involved to invest and the minimum required for hourly plan is also quite high $10.But the minimum for daily plans is set at $2 not a big amount to invest.

I think this hourly plan program is no more paying, because few monitors have moved the status to scam, while few that have paying status for it, haven't received any payment since 7th December, usually hourly plan program should have got the status updated every day as they pay on hourly basis, beware of this one that still does exist online though stopped to pay by now.