Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 128.00

143% after 3 days

Plan 1 $20 - $100 138.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 141.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 143.00

THEY ACCEPT : AP/LR/PM

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

The ROI being offered by this hyip is really high and i don't think its a good idea to invest here,the site is not yet getting advertised anywhere and only one monitor is listed on the rate us page that is goldpoll.We have to wait more and see whether this site gets popular or not.

Looking at high roi offered in planned ranges from 1-3 days we certainly cannot expect this program to stay for mid or long term. But those looking for short term opportunities this could be a good option. It is new and launched today itself, site look good and has ddos protection has affordable minimum of 1$ and offer good choice of payment processors, already listed on monitors including goldpoll though these are in waiting status yet.

well, this program is just one day old and there is already fifteen monitors in their vote us page of which only one has to show updated status of paying for this program at the moment and the rest of all still show waiting status for it, I guess the status will be updated to paying everywhere else in next few hours, hopefully.

just two days old for now and has got PAYING status on few monitors and has WAITING status on few others.minimum required to deposit here is $1 quite affordable amount but I suggest to wait and obverse it updates and status before invest here not to invest in a hurry but $1 is not abig amount so anyone can easily take the risk,I think.

well, it is just three days old, thus we can't say if this program is safe to venture with at this stage,

let us calculate it, this one offered a starting ROI of 11% daily, which will be a 33% profit in total three days term, through daily plan,

for now it has PAYING status everywhere with last paid date as 8th Dec, that is today.

this is a new hyip site started recently and I see that it have some short term plans with high ROI . although the ROI at this site is very high , it has a good low minimum deposit , just $1 to invest at this new hyip site , there are some monitors are rating the site and most of them are saying that the site is paying .

from their site statistics, total deposited is around $5000 and total withdrawn so far is around $2000, so I think this one has still potential to stay active for few more days, hopefully, what is main thing in their plans, is it's affordable minimum like $1, $10 and $20 respectively, that bring lot of small investors to the program.