Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Factunion - Factunion.com

I think the admin of this site has done a great research on HYIP professionalism.I just hope the investment would be properly managed by their investing experts so that the program would be on ground a while.I think i would be in on seeing a consistent paying status on monitors.

Many review sites on Fact Union, in promotion of the program which is a good thing that the admin is trying to promote the program in all possible ways, latest news letter from the program as on 22nd January !

Jan-22-2012 06:25:40 PM

About Promotional Campaign

"The difference between a successful person and

others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge,

but rather in a lack of will."

- Vincent T. Lombardi.

Union of FACT is on fire!!! We are constantly becoming choice of investors and now with most of our competitors losing their stability, Union of FACT will surely claim the position of the most favorite investment program online. Anyway, Due to strong recommendations from our members, me and my team were busy contacting and negotiating with various online blogs and most of them have already reviewed FACTUnion now but first let me remind you about my last newsletter concerning our "Global Representatives" program, which has been very much appreciated by our members and we have 2 more representatives for the Europe region which will be updated tomorrow!

Coming back to actual update for today, here are some interesting articles and reviews of Union of FACT program, which you should consider reading...

1. Frank's Private HYIP Blog:

http://hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com/2012/01/22/fact-union/

2. Greg's Making Money Again Blog:

http://makingmoneyagainblog.com/2012/01/19/factunion-review.aspx

3. Alert1's Russian Blog: [Russian]

http://www.alert1.biz/русский/hyip-обзоры/fact-union/ (Copy & Paste Link)

4. Money Insider News Blog:

http://www.moneyinsidernews.com/2011/12/03/fact-union-hyip-review/

There are several more reviewers that you can find at our "RATE US" page added along with a big list of monitors. Oh, Let me also mention we have also just added our program at HYIPExplorer, which is a very renown monitoring service.

Finally, Money-News-Online a well known and quite popular Blog/Monitoring service has added Union of FACT program in its Premium listing and our review at MNO is scheduled for tomorrow... Stay Tuned!

Regards,

- Amelia (Administrator) / Union of FACT.

www.factunion.com

This program is a good one to try,but I wont do anything than to try and signup on this site for immidiate investment,but first of all i will love to check their security status b4 making any step further.

I am not sure how long this site will be online but in terms of security you can invest without any doubt.It is secured by DDOS and SSL.That means your account on this site will be always safe but i also suggest you to invest what you can afford to lose.

well, yeah, we should invest at our own risk, no matter however good may be the investment program, we can't be sure that we are not going to lose, coming to Fact Union, it looks like a serious project intends to remain active for a long time, which has been paying for 58 days now.

This site is getting hot right now. Although not as hot as EVbusiness. It still a good site to check. For me this site has a good run of three months to six months. That's my assessment in here. But its still a hyip. it can turn to scam tomorrow who knows.

One of the monitors listing this one, Hyip.com still have waiting status for it, which is a strange thing, as the rest of all have given it active status and great news that the program has been living for 60 days exactly as of today, that is two full months online and remained active which is nice to know.

Two months online, active and has 2000 members in this program, recently added profit calculator too, here is the update from FU as on 30th January !

Jan-30-2012 06:17:56 PM

Calculator Added and More...

Lets start from an important and great news, as all of you must be aware that we are very close to reaching 2000 members and 2 months online, This is as perfect as I always expected it to be. There are 2 more representatives of Union of FACT from African regions, and it makes total of 9 representatives for us around the globe. Check our our representatives page for further information:

https://www.factunion.com/fact/resources/global/

As promised earlier, we have integrated a simple calculator in those 3 plans boxes. I am sure this will be a helpful addition for most of investors. Simply click on "Calculate" button on any of the plan and enter amount that you are willing to invest. So now what's next? We are thinking about adding Paid-to-promote feature but we haven't concluded anything yet therefore we are open for your suggestions.

Also as most of you have noticed, HYIPExplorer.com finally withdrew from his account and changed our status to PAYING wink.png This is of course a new addition in list of our monitors and it was added after receiving several recommendations from our members. We have now over 27 well known and less known monitors and over 9 reviews published by different blogs in different languages.

You can also expect an interview with Money-News-Online soon! That's all for now!

Regards,

www.factunion.com

FactUnion has been interviewed by MNO admin, here is the latest news update from the program as on 2nd February 2012 !

Feb-2-2012 06:24:04 PM

Interviewed By MNO

We have been interviewed by Paul of Money-News-Online and I highly recommend our members to read this interview:

http://money-news-online.com/blog/20...-of-factunion/

Regards,

www.factunion.com