Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Netincomefx - Netincomefx.com

I am not admin........

NetIncomeFx.com

Established in 2008, Net Income FX is headquartered in the Amsterdam having its representative offices in major capitals across the US and Europe.

The company provides first class financial and investment services for individuals and corporate bodies from over 10 countries worldwide. Its customers include banks, insurance companies, investment funds, credit unions and private persons looking for effective ways to make their money work for them.

From its establishment right up until today, Net Income FX has rendered assistance to many thousands of customers across the globe. Today, the company has a wide portfolio of services in the following areas:

Tax planning

Asset security

Investment operations

International capital markets.

The company highly appreciates the information security and confidentiality of data that the firm’s customers put at our staff’s disposal. Therefore our customers’ personal data security is protected by updated systems of access screening which reduce to zero the possibility of unauthorized access.

Professional Team, Professional Services

Net Income FX is operated by a large, multicultural team of financial experts with experience spanning many sectors. It employs over 50 experienced analysts each with a familiar and expert understanding of the global financial markets. Our company’s qualified traders have experience working and profiting on every major financial market and stock exchange in the world.

The most successful investment products that our clients can use at any time may be developed only due to active and well coordinated work. Competitive services, quality performance, updated technologies and unique strategies, pairing with safety of funds, are provided by Net Income FX company to its clients.

Investment plans:

Plan A

Spent Amount $1 - $300

Daily Profit 1.30%

15 дней

Plan B

Spent Amount $100 - $2,000

Daily Profit 1.60%

30 дней

Plan C

Spent Amount $1,000 - $10,000

Daily Profit 2.00%

60 дней

Plan D

Spent Amount $5,000 and more

Daily Profit 2.50%

90 дней

Payment systems: LibertyReserve, PM

Ref.Program:7%

NetIncomeFx.com

just wondering if you guys can access this site, but I can't, this page has loading problem from my end, I guess it is a common issue just like with any new programs in the hyip industry, like server error, or technical errors, let us see if this site will be accessible again in next few hours, hopefully.

Ther is a latest news updated by this site on 2nd december 2011,that they have launched online support servive!

Online Support Service

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new service - Online Support Service. Besides in the nearest future we are planning to open a Live Call Service. To carry on an investment activity is not an easy task. There are many questions behind. As our business is a client-oriented one, we decided to do everything in order to help our clients. Now everybody can get a quick and professional help from our Online Support Service. Well do our best to answer your questions and dispel any doubts.

Anticipating your needs and expectations,

Administration.

Dec-2-2011 03:51:36 AM

Site is quite convincing and information is well planned and has got distinct look. 1.3-2.5% daily roi is quite reasonable but still very attractive, one good feature of this program is minimum investment of 1$ is affordable by everyone. Live support will help us solve any querry in moments. I dont see a rate us page on site which admin should consider adding sooner but i checked on all hyipmonitors that monitor got paying status about this program already.

this program has been ACTIVE and has been paying for eleven days now, I also have noticed that their latest news show that the program has online chat service but I could not find it on their site, I think the chat support service online was launched a week ago, but we must write to their mail ID, I guess, to get the fast support, whatever, it is paying and that was good to know about.

well, it's been living for around two weeks now and there is no problem with the payments of the program, this one might get huge popularity being monitored on around twenty five monitors so far, those monitoring websites have PAYING status for this program so far, the latest payment proof of 11th Dec is available around.