59490475760366530610.jpg

3 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

First 5000 Members will get 1$ in purchase balance

NEW SITE FROM ADMIN BRIGHTERBUX !

Free registration, thank you:

GROWCENTS - Click adds gain dollars

banner3.gif

• 6 months later...

i cannot believe on their stats which shows that they have already paid 121$ to their 227 members.i believe it is impossible.i have never seen any site like this which paid high amount to their few members.if they really paid money to their members then where are the payment proofs i found only two payment proofs in its page.these details clearly shows that they are scam.

i cannot believe on their stats which shows that they have already paid 121$ to their 227 members.i believe it is impossible.i have never seen any site like this which paid high amount to their few members.if they really paid money to their members then where are the payment proofs i found only two payment proofs in its page.these details clearly shows that they are scam.

That's strange. I visited the site and here is the stats.

317 Members | 3 Members Online | $118 Paid | 107 Refs for Rent

How come that when the member increases from 227 members when you post to 317 members right now its payments decrease from 121 dollars to 118 dollars. How come theirs a decrease? What happen to some of the payments? been reverse? Is that even possible?

• 1 month later...

i think now the site is turns into scam because last payment proofs which i found here is 10 days and also there is no activity from the admin after 13 june 2012.out of 742 members no member found online.i think i should leave this site now because i am too much away from the payout.