Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Doto Business - dotobusiness.com

I am not the Admin.

DotoBusiness

Welcome to DotoBusiness.Com!

DotoBusiness.Com is a private group of people working online in the Foreign Exchange Business since early 2009. Our professional team of Forex traders come from all over the world. We work together to provide our members with a stable income while staying very secure and safe. Backed by our years of online Forex investment, intrinsicinvestment.net couldn't be any more secure. Our team of 5 people study and analyze the online data tables, currency rate fluctuations and even manage the investments daily for our members returns.

Our long term goal is to maintain professional relationships with all our members. The key to success we believe is letting all members know what is happening behind the scene. Aside from our members, we have our most priority in the Forex investments. We have plans set and will work on improving the investments every day. With our experienced team, this won't be a problem. By investing in DotoBusiness.Com, we can say you are in the hands of truly professionals. You can manage your portfolio anytime of the day by logging into your account. We will take full responsibility and will use our expertise to make your investments reach the full return.

Investment Plans:

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 111.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 112.00

126% after 2 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 124.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 126.00

142% after 3 days

Plan 1 $30 - $300 138.00

Plan 2 $301 - $3,000 142.00

156% after 4 days

Plan 1 $50 - $500 152.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 156.00

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Up to 5% ref commission

Link: http://dotobusiness.com/

well, this is just like any other short term program has the same kind of design, but the plan features look different, it is offering a 11% ROI on daily basis, that is quite high to sustain but the minimum is set at $1, which help the program to gather funds from small investors to the site.

I think the ROI is high but seeing the program on some monitors already means they are ready to do business.Though they still have a waiting status since they dont have any profit paid yet.i just hope to monitor the site for some days before i invest the minimum deposit.

most of the monitors haven't yet updated the current status of the program, it is in WAITING status so far, for one day now and very few of them have moved the status to PAYING, if this program pays even for few days, it will be much profitable in a short span, I don't think it will be wise to decide to continue for more than one or two rounds in the daily plan.

This program has been running for four days now and has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.The minimum is set at $1 which can be easily affordable by anyone.but the ROI is very high in ites plan terms.we can take risk at least for two three rounds, I think.

the last payment released from this program was on 4th Dec, 2011, that was around a week ago, thus the current status of this program is NOT PAYING or SCAM, but the site is still online for fresh deposits to the program, for eleven days now, it only paid for three or four days in the beginning and turned to SCAM for one week now.