Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Microfunds - Microfunds.biz

I am not admin

You have been looking for passive income, but could not find it? Then you have come to the address. microfunds.biz The Microfunds Program is intended to give people microloan. Microloan itself was developed by the SBA in 1992 to increase the availability of very small loans to small-business borrowers. It achieved permanent status in 1997. The program uses nonprofit intermediaries to make loans to new and existing borrowers, and since 1992 has accounted for more than 12,500 loans totaling more than $112 million.

Plans:

110 % After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $99 104.00

Plan 2 $100 - $499 106.00

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

150 % After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $99 115.00

Plan 2 $100 - $499 125.00

Plan 3 $500 and more 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

9 % Hourly For 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $499 8.50

Plan 2 $500 - $999 8.75

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://microfunds.biz

this one looks like a new short term hyip, but from the news section, it is clear that the program started around two weeks ago, seems this one came in light and started online business for just one day now, this is a hourly plan program with higher ROI, even there is WAITING status on monitors listing this program.

I think news update is one factor i do consider before investing in a site .the last news update was on the 15 of November which i feel is too far.moreso the ROI is high and would take a great management skill from their investing experts to get much profits.i just hope the program wont turn to scam anytime soon because their status on some monitors is waiting.

I think news update is one factor i do consider before investing in a site .the last news update was on the 15 of November which i feel is too far.moreso the ROI is high and would take a great management skill from their investing experts to get much profits.i just hope the program wont turn to scam anytime soon because their status on some monitors is waiting.

I have just checked out again and found the date of last news was changed and it is now 26th November, not 15th November anymore like it was there before, I think that was some mistake, whatever, there is still no update in the current status of the program for two days now, yet the monitors have WAITING status for it.

refferal commission offered is just 1% not at all good to attract new investors,Long list of monitors in the site and has got PAYING status on most of the monitors but has WAITING status on few other and minimum set at$5 which is not so big amount so,i think mostly affordable.if any one want to invest here I prefer to invest in first plan,less chance to be scam.

refferal commission offered is just 1% not at all good to attract new investors,Long list of monitors in the site and has got PAYING status on most of the monitors but has WAITING status on few other and minimum set at$5 which is not so big amount so,i think mostly affordable.if any one want to invest here I prefer to invest in first plan,less chance to be scam.

Yeh with lower referal commission of 1% it is hard to motivate referals to get more investors but it help the program stay longer - though looking at high roi offered in different plan we can only expect this program to stay well for very short term. And yes 5$ minimum is lower enough to attract more people to try the program.

I could not get access to the site at the moment, it is unavailable, and I checked the program status on monitors, few have already moved the status to PROBLEM or NOT PAY for thsi program, those that have PAYING status for this one has 6th Dec as last paid date information of this program, I think it's time to move on, since no payments for a week now and even the site is closed as well.