Min/Max - $100/$5000

Investment term - 40 business days

«Invest Maximum»

2.2% daily profit

Min/Max - $1000/$50000

Investment term - 50 business days

Bonus program

Deposit «Invest Start» + 0.1%

It is added to the interest rate Deposit «Invest Start» after 20 business days. The interest rate on this deposit will be 1.6%.

Deposit «Invest Light» + 0.15%

It is added to the interest rate Deposit «Invest Light» after 30 business days. The interest rate on this deposit will be 1.85%.

Deposit «Invest Normal» + 0.2%

It is added to the interest rate Deposit «Invest Normal» after 40 business days. The interest rate on this deposit will be 2,2%.

Deposit «Invest Maximum» + 0.25%

It is added to the interest rate Deposit «Invest Maximum» after 50 business days. The interest rate on this deposit will be 2,45%.

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay, SolidTrustPay

SSL - Comodo, DDOS - Dragonara.net

LINK: http://online-invest.biz

468.gif

this program is a normal one that has been living for six days now, to be exact and has got PAYING status on several monitors listing them so far, the last payment released from this program is of 26th Nov, that is of just yesterday, so I think this one is active, even the ROI offered in their plans is stable.

simple design of the program.The ROI offered in their term plans is quite stable and sustainable.long list of monitors and the program has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.minimum is set at $5 not a big amount to spend for most of the investors.hopefully it will survive few more days.

• 2 weeks later...

seems this program is fifteen days old now, the current status of it is PAYING with last payment that was done on 9th Dec, recently, yesterday, so I think it is still ACTIVE, it is already having reasonable ROI in offer, so it may go longer and worth trying it with a test spend at least, I just hope the investors complete the plan round successfully.