https://www.falcomax.com/index.php

Online Date: 2011-11-21

Investment Plans:5% - 7% daily for 30 days,6% - 7% daily for 40 days

Min Spend : $5

Referral Commission: 8%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

DDoS Protection

About our company

Making money by selling currency may lead to some sleepless nights for individual investors, that's why Falcomax offers it services online. Specializing in online foreign exchange (forex) trading, the company provides to investors the safest way to obtain high return on investment, by letting us manage the money on our behalf.

Our professional traders will generate profits on your investment while you'll be assured to get everyday your high profits return. We do offer you the fastest way to generate profits from Forex market without financial knowledges, using the safest way on market! Try Falcomax and start to success in the financial market!

Affiliation Program

Our Affilate program is an easy and fast way to earn extra money by appealing to new investors. You may invite your relatives, friends, colleagues and any other people who, in your opinion, could be interested in our service.

Our Affilate program offer you 8% commission back on investments made by your affiliates. You don't need to be an active members of our website to promote our services and earn comissions.

nice short term plans, where principal will be included in daily profits, this one has got PAYING status on monitors, it's been living for one day so far, the minimum is set at as low as $5, which is low and affordable for many small investors, even the ROI offered in the plan is quite reasonable.

This program has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.and has been running for 2 days.The ROI offered in this program is quite reasonable,I think.The minimum amount required to deposit is $5 which can be affordable for most of the investors including small investors.While coming to the program ,it has nice short term plansin its programs.

This program has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.and has been running for 2 days.The ROI offered in this program is quite reasonable,I think.The minimum amount required to deposit is $5 which can be affordable for most of the investors including small investors.While coming to the program ,it has nice short term plansin its programs.

one more good feature of the program to be included in your review, it is SSL secured program, as well, so what do you think, is the ROI reasonable ? 5% daily for 30 days, that will be a total of 50% profit in a month period, something around 1.6% daily, I am sure the ROI is low and reasonable, with short term in their plans, I can predict this one will become a stable program.