Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Genius Trades - geniustrades.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: https://geniustrades.com

b.gif

Genius Trades is an investment company officially registered in Dominica and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2010. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. We don't trade on Forex markets. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region.

Started Nov 16, 2011

PLAN

6% daily for 25 days

Min deposit:$5

Max deposit:$250,000

Total return:150%

No principal back, profit has included it

Profit will be paid 7 days each week

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Referral commission: 6% - 3% - 2% - 1%

-DDoS protected

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc. SSL Checker

-Unique Design

-Instant Withdrawal

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

geniustrades.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

this program looks quite simple, even there is just a single plan, but there is ratings page as well, with two monitors currently listing this program, status for now is WAITING !

coming to the plan features, the minimum is set at $5 which is affordable and there is a total of 50% profit offered in a term of 25 days, something like 2% daily.

the affiliate program is unique where they put some kind of tier for our refferal.

well it seems that this site only have one plan that is i think is little high for the investor, but so far they are doing great even in some site they are stated waiting

@Trickster

I haven't noticed that, oh yeah, the referral commission is also attractive, 6% for level one referrals,

if you ask me about the waiting status on any monitoring website for this program, I would say that it is just one day old and there will be few monitors newly starting to list and show waiting status until they get paid.

Its good site to invest in. If you have a good strategy in here. My plan is simple. Invest 25 dollars in here. Try to invest back earnings every time you earn 5 dollars. As the minimum is five dollars. Then wait until a month or two since this is just 4 days old. After that. Cashout as all your earnings. If its going to click then you will earn 100 dollars for your 25 dollars investments. that if this site will keep on paying for two more months.

I have checked out the current status of the program on GoldPoll and has found it as PROBLEM ? I then have also tried to check out the program details on GP, there is few bad votes since 24th Nov, claiming that the withdrawal is pending and support that didn't answer, let's give time for this program, to return before conclude it scam.

Genius trades has short term investment plans but i don't see this hyip on many monitors and i have observed that the rate us page on the home page redirect us to the same page.So i would never keep any expectations from this site even if goldpoll changes it's status in the future.

@macky110

I agree with you, that the removal of the ratings page indicates that the program is trying to hide it's current status, so even I don't think the program's status will return to normal, and there is already complaints started around on GP for this program, on pending withdrawals issue, seems it's scam now.

@macky110

I agree with you, that the removal of the ratings page indicates that the program is trying to hide it's current status, so even I don't think the program's status will return to normal, and there is already complaints started around on GP for this program, on pending withdrawals issue, seems it's scam now.

Its just a hunch. I think both arena-finance and genius trade is own by the same admin. Lets face it. The plan is almost the same and its turn to problematic and scam in the same week also. I think next time we see this kind of plan we must expect that it will not going to last a month.