Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buxstore - buxstore.com

darwin

06998265658533636107.jpg

Our current pay rate is:

Standard members get $0.007 per ad they view and $0.003 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Mini Advertiser members get $0.008 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Super Advertiser members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.007 per ad their referral(s) view.

Mega Advertiser members get $0.015 per ad they view and $0.0085 per ad their referral(s) view.

Hyper Advertiser members get $0.02 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 30 direct referrals.

As a Mini Advertiser Member you can have a maximum of 50 direct referrals.

As a Super Advertiser Member you can have a maximum of 80 direct referrals.

As a Mega Advertiser Member you can have a maximum of 150 direct referrals.

As a Hyper Advertiser Member you can have a maximum of 200 direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is set at $2.00 (two US dollars) for your first payout request, $5.00 (five US dollars) for the second, $10.00 (ten US dollars) for the third.

Your payment will be processed automatically and issued via AlertPay / PayPal / LibertyReserve / Neteller instantly.

Free registration, thank you:

BUXSTORE - Restore Money to Your Door

468x60_(4).gif

• 1 month later...

PAYPAL News:

All purchases are made instantly.

Unfortunately, cash outs are not and will not be instant in the near future (for PP)and this is due to the fact that paypal is temporarily disabled the ability of mass payments for all new business accounts.

Payment on Paypal within 24 hours or sooner.

I think paypal is giving ptc sites too much headache these days because you see so many sites making news on paypal did this or paypal did that. I wonder why paypal is doing like that.

I see so many good remarks about this site and I just hope it will e around for a really long time. I haven't joined till now but I hope to join very soon