Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Effective Fund - effectivefund.com

I am not admin!

http://www.effectivefund.com/

Effective Fund is a professional investment company working with Forex, Stocks trading, Gold, Bonds and realizing investment activities in the most attractive spheres all around the world. The main purpose of our work is to provide our clients with the stable and high-paid variants for their investments. That's why we are making thorough investigations of the markets and businesses and select really profitable variants with minimal risks.

PLAN

Long term plan (6%-10% for 12 days)

Short term plan(19%-28% for 6 days)

Min Spend: $10

Accept: LR, AP, PM

http://www.effectivefund.com/

this program has been running for one day now and yet there is no update in the current status of the program,

there is few monitors listing this one that show WAITING status for it at the moment,

I think this is still new and attractive program, what is more attractive feature in this one is to have 10% of referral commission offer

• 3 weeks later...

This program is 16 days old now,and has got paying status on most of the monitors but there is still waiting status on one monitor.and the last payout is updated on 26 november.referral commission up to 10% is one of its attractive feature.Minimum require is $10 which cant be affordable for most of the small investors to invest.

yeah this is paying, for seventeen days now, the last payout released from them is of today, 27th November, I have just checked out it's details on Allhyipmonitors, and I have found more than ten famous monitors listing this one,

but the plans have unsustainable ROI in offer, a total of 72% profit in twelve days term.

it's good that the admin has before gave an explanation on bad votes from blackmailers, here is another fast update as on 28th November from the program regarding their new plan !

We open new investment plan - Profitable Plan (210%-240% after 6 days)! Happy investing with us.