Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sunshine Profits - sunshine-profits.com

I am not the Admin.

Sunshine Profits

Sunshine Profits is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income.

You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork.

We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world.

The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Regardless of whether you're a corporate or private investor, we will have an accurate assessment of what investment solutions best suit you or your company.

You can use our affiliate program to earn up to 5% of your referrals deposit. No active deposit required to earn or withdraw referral comissions.

Investment Offers:

120% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 106.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,500 112.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 120.00

190% after 4 days

Plan 1 $25 - $300 140.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,500 160.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 190.00

260% after 6 days

Plan 1 $50 - $300 190.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,500 230.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $5,000 9999.00

400% after 10 days

Plan 1 $150 - $500 300.00

Plan 2 $501 - $100,000 400.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Accepts: LR, PM

Link: http://sunshine-profits.com/

there is a long list of monitors in their ratings page, monitoring the program so far and this site which is one day old has got PAYING status on few monitors and the rest have been showing WAITING status for it, yet the status has to be updated on those, well, the design of the site looks attractive, but the ROI offered in here, starting from 6% daily is unsustainable.

• 3 weeks later...

The starting ROI 6% daily is an unsustainable ROI,and the rating page has been removed from the program as there was no rating page

here cant know the current status of the program,as it is really paying or not.and the minimum is set at $10 is a big amount to spend.I dont think its good to invest in this one,I think its a scam site as there is no monitors in its rating page.

this program has been running for three weeks now, and I have also noticed that the monitors page as well as monitoring websites have been removed from the site, surely, the program is trying to hide it's status currently,

I just have checked out the status of it on Allhyipsmonitor and got it's status as SCAM or NOT PAYING !