Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Creditprogrambank - creditprogrambank.com

Recently this program started working with Russian banks that we can start making deposits or withdrawals through Russian banks now on !

2012-01-25

Russian banks.

Dear clients! CREDIT PROGRAM BANK starts working for withdrawal and entry of deposits due to banks Moscow PrivatBank, Western Union, money orders CONTACT, Savings Blitz.

For reception of instructions, please write us through the feedback form https://creditprogrambank.com/contacts.php or in Online a chat.

It is quite difficult to rely such news,we come across this kind of news many times and at the end hyip vanishes in a thin air.But well current scenario of Credit Program Bank is really good,i am almost completing my term in 2-3 days and planning to reinvest the principal.

well, my third round has been finished today successfully as I have withdrawn my principal after successful round, I shall soon plan to invest in CPB for my further round with the thirteen days plan, so far, this program has been performed quite good and fast payment system is impressive in here.

@archu7

Do you invest using a hyip monitoring site and get rcb? or you just join and invest as an individual? I think its good to invest in here but its much better if you can get rcb in this way you can even earn more as you earn interest and same time earn rcb.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

yeah, I also get RCB from PH monitor, and that adds to my profit.

Fast paying, reliable program, CPB paying for more than four months online now, latest news update from CPB regarding the new opportunities of withdrawals !

2012-02-08

Additional possibilities.

Dear clients! CREDIT PROGRAM BANK starts working for withdrawal and entry of deposits due to VISA, MasterCard, Beeline Money, Qiwi, Bank Opening, Bank connected. Will soon be added to new opportunities, withdraw funds and open deposit accounts.

For reception of instructions, please write us through the feedback form https://creditprogra...om/contacts.php or in Online a chat.

VIP clients can call their account manager and get additional services, here is the update from CPB regarding the VIP service as on 17th Feb 2012 !

2012-02-17

VIP - service.

CREDIT PROGRAM BANK begins individual service of all of ours the VIP of clients. After assignment to the client of the status the VIP, receive a personal manager.

VIP-client will be able to call his own personal account manager at any time.

VIP-customer also receives an additional control and accelerated by the withdrawal of funds.

Well am not from Russian to be able to withdraw my funds to bank directly ,i will follow the normall procedure that is from LR to bank account which is the normal service i have been using,and also the ROI of the program is what will gain them investors the program is still paying dispit their server keep changing

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news from the program as on 3rd March 2012 regarding the insurance certificates that can be issued for deposits equal to or more than $8100 !

Mar-3-2012 10:34:45 PM

CREDIT PROGRAM BANK Newsletter

Dear clients! CREDIT PROGRAM BANK Opens insurance possibility deposits c the sums from 8100$. Insurance certificates will be give on demand of the client within 15 days from the filing of a request for mail support@creditprogrambank.com

For more information, please, write us through the feedback form https://creditprogrambank.com/contacts.php or in Online a chat

now this HYIP site become the first list in my HYIP list :D . i already passed the first round, with my $3 investment by paypal and now i am in my 2nd round with Okpay, which i invested about $5. so i hope i can pass it too, so far my profit come everyday. and in HYIP monitors i still find the status of this program is paid :D

Just two more days to go that CPB can reach the 150 days online mile stone successfully, with that it can be called five months online program, so far so good, it's been quite profitable program with good ranking on Alexa and even one of the top hyips in the present industry.

yup, now it is good to see this program running for about 150 days from the first time they opened their service to the public :D, and as for my investment,i am still gaining profit as the days goes on here, and also they have a lot of payment processor and other processor to paid the member :D, but i prefer Okpay and AP.

This kind of program is realy worthy to try because of so many thing to trust the site,their status on gollpol is paying,the method which they are using for payment method is quit good and reliable like bank,moneybooker,and others with this I can trust the site.

This is really a good looking for us that we can some daily news letter from the authority by which we can understand that admin is very active. We need to utilize their special offers by which we can get some more profit over their daily plan. We also need to care about their warning news like payment processor problem, else we may face some payment problem. I think $1 can be use at anywhere so, 13 days never waste our important time if get pay after maturity.

This kind of program is realy worthy to try because of so many thing to trust the site,their status on gollpol is paying,the method which they are using for payment method is quit good and reliable like bank,moneybooker,and others with this I can trust the site.

yeah, you should trust this site in many HYIP monitors this program still listed as the paid program, and i already passed my first round here with a good amount :D, if i passes the second round i plan to invest more bigger amount with my alertpay, and today i just get my profit from this program

This program has been paying for 144 days online which is a great thing to know about this program, that has been approaching five months successful soon. I guess by now, the early investors would have been made 150% on their investments, reasonable term and affordable minimum are the biggest assets in here.

There are many hyips around but Credit Program Bank is the only reliable short term hyip i know, i have earned quite a good profit for even a small spend of mine.I wanted to continue but i did not.Its listed on a famous monitor MNO now so might get more investors to support.

There are many hyips around but Credit Program Bank is the only reliable short term hyip i know, i have earned quite a good profit for even a small spend of mine.I wanted to continue but i did not.Its listed on a famous monitor MNO now so might get more investors to support.

not only in MNO but in GP too, so i think it will be get more investors more than you can imagine, and my investment here through Okpay work well :D, and it seems i only left about 7 days before my second investment period here is over :D, but overall and until now this program still paid and doing well

Latest payment from this program has been of 18th March, that is today, few hours ago, so long we heard from the program since 3rd March for two weeks now, though no news updates from them recently, the payment system here is as active as usual.

yesterday, my investment is over and i get my bucks just as usual, the fast payment here encourage me to make investment here more and bigger, but i wonder why alertpay is not available in deposit list, i will check again today, if i still don't find it maybe i will leave this program for good :(

life time 157 days and making as usual fast payments, I had also done with few successful rounds with the first plan, the maximum deposit was $60 to this program and that paid me nice profits, currently I don't have any active investment there, but planning for one soon.

yeah, it is a good plan mod, as for me i only make $3 and $5 investment before and now i planned to invest about $10 here :D, and no doubt that this program still online for that kind of days, since the support and the fast payment supported it all, and they have manyu thing that big HYIP have

First of all I do not understand that how did you open this site normally because it's just down for me now. Hope that I'll become wrong by which everyone should get back their money with expected profit. Probably they might change their server or lost it's bandwidth. I wish that admin should upgrade with higher bandwidth for give us better service.

First of all I do not understand that how did you open this site normally because it's just down for me now. Hope that I'll become wrong by which everyone should get back their money with expected profit. Probably they might change their server or lost it's bandwidth. I wish that admin should upgrade with higher bandwidth for give us better service.

? LOOK at my posts carefully, i make my posts yesterday and yours today, and see that carefully dude, and i check the site after see your strange posts and find out this site is fine in my end LOL, and i don't find any news about that site is not accessible because of any things, i choose to keep monitoring this program until some weeks end :D

It's very rare in my experience, CPB going down ever, it happened once, but I think that was just a DDOS attack, but the site was quite powerfully protected that the down time was not for so longer and the site returned in few hours, immediately and for now, the site is loading normally from my end.